What do you do with a League Winning Squad?

marcMCFC1986

Reaction score
Just won the Premier League with Newcastle in the 4th Season - and a squad almost entirely put together by me (the only players still in the squad from the start of the game are Alexander Isak and Nick Pope).

I'm really happy with the whole squad - it is quite young but full of quality players. I'm about 2 weeks to the beginning of a new season and haven't signed anybody of note - just a couple of youngsters who I have loaned out straight away, and sold squad players who weren't happy with their role, and have promoted youth to replace those players. And so, I don't really need to sign anybody - but also have a £218m transfer budget burning a hole in my pocket. I'm almost hoping somebody comes in and signs one of my Key Players, just so I can sign somebody new. It seems almost boring to go into the new season without any new signings.

What do you guys do in the transfer window if you're happy with your squad? Sign somebody just for the sake of it, or just crack on with the new season with the squad that you have?