mrfozz1883

Reaction score
Basically how do you use the editor and what is your aim?

Do you go for more realistic edits, like a Pan-Continental Super or the slightly absurd(I think it is quite absurd at times)...

For me, I like to go for mad ideas and whatever daft ideas enter my mind...

More recently, I have been interested in International Management and creating some other secondary cups in each age group(19's, 20's and 21's), sometimes Continental National Team Cups or other World Tournaments...

Unforunately for me though, I only play FM12 these days as 15 got really slow on my laptop...

Over to you guys

Creating local non-league clubs to put into game (level 24)

I know how you feel, I still play FM13 myself. ;)

I've mainly used it to add lower divisions to existing leagues or to activate other nations. I usually try to research the leagues in question and make it as realistic as possible, although I've also done "fantasy" leagues like Pays Basque or Monaco...

I know how you feel, I still play FM13 myself. ;)

I've mainly used it to add lower divisions to existing leagues or to activate other nations. I usually try to research the leagues in question and make it as realistic as possible, although I've also done "fantasy" leagues like Pays Basque or Monaco...
I like Fantasy Leagues to be honest...

Some of the ones I have done in the past are based around life military/economic alliances and organisations i.e. Leagues or Competitions based on the EU, NATO, the former Warsaw Pact or things like GB pyramid, or an All-Ireland league...

At one time I used to actually enjoy editing more than playing the game, as I would be constantly thinking about to try next :-D

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

At one time I used to actually enjoy editing more than playing the game, as I would be constantly thinking about to try next :-D

Me too! Many of the databases I created I've never actually played, except simming to see if they worked... ;)