JH-94

Reaction score
I had an idea the other day, well its more of a kind of set pattern..

When i'm playing Football Manager I always have certain things on ;
Sky Sports News
iPod on Shuffle
FM Base
Notepad - for making basic notes about my game, or noting players names from the base to be scouted

It's also a bonus if I have a can of Red Bull and some Walker's Thai Sweet Chilli crisps in case of a long session..

What about you guys? What are your favorite things to have when your playing the greatest game ever?

Same, usually i have a new album or something to listen to, love redbull and crisps :) always reading up on this :D

I normally have my itunes on, either on shuffle or just listening to a new album, and a can of relentless.

Ive got to ha FM BASE open.. Itunes on Genius *nothing betterthan playing FM11 with sum Metal tunage on the background*
a coffee amd a cigarette is a must!
Also girlfriend must be at work XD

Ive also seen me smoke 10 Cig's in one transfer window..ohh the nerves and hassle scouting XD

this
and what ever i have on the telly/radio at that point of playing

FM-Base
Facebook
Assortments of sugary drinks and snacks
Ipod with speakers (must be turned off during a game)
Notepad
A desk fan :D

FM
FM-Base
Photoshop

Don't tend to listen to music but if I do it's on Spotify.

Facebook, Itunes usually.

I tend to also have microsoft word open to, but that's just because I've got distracted from coursework by fm and haven't bothered to close it. :p

a good ***** to cheer you up after getting thrashed by Blackpool

Tea
Toast (Peanut Butter or Butter - Depending on mood)
Hot Fuzz/Shaun of the Dead on TV

Cant play fm without those haha

iTunes, FM-Base (especially Raikan's list of players), can of Coke, a notepad if I'm writing about my story...
Think that's about it, really

Like Tommo43 above, I watch some **** (Jenna Presley to be specific) to calm my nerves down when I get pwned on the game. <)

But usually it's:
FM
FM-Base
Facebook
AIM
TheSun
iTunes

Music, generally old tunes, Fleetwood Mac or something. :$
FM-Base
Facebook
A drink
A punchbag