What do you LOVE about England?

Well, i know there are a few players on the squad i would definately, 'get behind' (K)

thats the best thing, under capello he will be getting a fantastic education, particularly on the tactical side. he knows the structure through and through, the under 21s that hes groomed for the last 3 years would be coming up with him. and we get an english manager who has strong english AND continental tactical knowledge, and there aren't many of those around

This.

He will know his squad through and through, and know how to get the best out of them. Not saying that Capello doesn't do this already, but I think Pearce would be ideal for the job because he has had the years training up to the big job.

the fact we seem to keep beating you, after 90 heart-stopping minutes of good and fierce football. Portugal vs. England is an underrated rivalry

God save our gracious Queen,
Long live our noble Queen,
God save the Queen:
Send her victorious,
Happy and glorious,
Long to reign over us:
God save the Queen.

If I lined up listening to that, with all the fans signing....wooow shivers. thats intense, best anthem in the world.

I love the way half the people ive spoken to have said Germany will batter england on sunday, yet two sentences later, proclaim that we will win the world cup. Pessimistic optimism, unique to only the most passionate of fans.

As Lineker said "because without the agony, the ecstasy is just not quite the same."

Royal Brittania,
Brittania rules the waves,
England will never ever.
Ever be slaves!

sends shivers down my back when you hear our lads all singing that!

we also have the best fans in the world in my opinion :)

english-premier-league2.jpg
_41836170_england416.jpg
Slovenia-vs.-England-World-Cup-20101-600x325.jpg

the-sun-world-cup-2010.jpg

beckham_england_fv_lrg.jpg

Last edited:
How we are the best side in Great Britain - by MILES!