What Do You Make Of Your Smaller Neighbours?

Torquay.

Small town, small shopping centre, small beach, small train station, small club.

Suppose we are the smaller neighbours... Although I've never liked Clyde, do they count? :p

Smaller neighbours ??

Ummmm, Paulton Rovers, Bradley Stoke United, Almondsbury Town ? Meh

Rochdale are ******* legends. I will always follow Rochdale as my second team :wub:

Smaller neighbours you say..... so every team in Yorkshire? ;)

They're all jealous. full stop. ;)

0Tranmere, they're just **** lol, know a few in their academy though (u15s and u16s)

Man United... eh, theyr'e ok I guess...

What am I saying, hate the scummers!

Darlington - Is actually my hometown, so I do keep an eye on them.
Hartlepool - Always keep an eye on scores etc..
Blyth - Family friend of club legend Harry Dunn, offered me a trial, but moved to Spain...love the club TBH
Boro - meh

Northwich Vic, Stockport, Tranmere, etc, I like them to succeed, of course I do. While I dislike Everton, they'd rather see us fail than them succeed. They're a small club mentality. They think of us as the big derby, but for us really it's United.

well i like to see partick thisle , st mirren and my local club do well and allways check there results and standings.
only clubs i h8 are rangers , chelsea , hearts, and manure.

Manchester City, Well there City, there big mouthed, there noisy and there never be united, no matter who hard they try.

Manchester City, Well there City, there big mouthed, there noisy and there never be united, no matter who hard they try.

Seriously Scott, figure out the difference between they're, there and their;)

AFC Halifax, Wakefield, Emley, Bradford PA and Guiseley are Huddersfield's 'smaller neighbours' and I watch out for their results if nothing else...

as for the other neighbours, Bradford City and Leeds United...

meh :p