D4LE 95

Reaction score
Does it make a difference?

such as Sunday league player to international?

if you start as a sunday league footballer it will be harder to motivate your player for the 1st or 2nd season and they won't listen to you as much during half time talks etc. The complete opposite for international footballer

Depends which team you play with though. If you start as International Footballer with a smaller club then the response in team talks will be amazing because the players respect you a lot more. But if you're managing a bigger club (United/City etc) then you're basically just another well known footballing face in the dressing room so it's a bit harder to get a good response from the majority of your players. There's also more pressure on you to succeed if you're an International at a bigger club.

Depends which team you play with though. If you start as International Footballer with a smaller club then the response in team talks will be amazing because the players respect you a lot more. But if you're managing a bigger club (United/City etc) then you're basically just another well known footballing face in the dressing room so it's a bit harder to get a good response from the majority of your players. There's also more pressure on you to succeed if you're an International at a bigger club.

No. Its just as important if not more so when managing a big club. When you start its hard to motivate players anyway but if you are sunday league experience its almost impossible till your successful.

D4LE95 Have a look at these threads

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...s-cant-motivate-themselves-play-under-me.html

That's the point I was making mate. I was meaning that at bigger clubs it's still hard to motivate players even if you are on the top experience level.

That's the point I was making mate. I was meaning that at bigger clubs it's still hard to motivate players even if you are on the top experience level.

Ah ok misunderstood what you meant to start with :)