Reaction score
I'm in season 2012/2013 (all at Inter Milan) and am in big doubt.

I have much market: a proposal to coach my country's (Portugal), another of Brazil, The United and Guardiola is a thread to be fired. Besides all that Jorge Jesus was fired from my heart club Benfica and if you want to sign for Benfica (I always wanted to finish his career at Benfica but still very early)

On the other hand Inter have a fantastic team and won three times already:

- 2 Serie A

- two Italian Cups

- 1 Champions League

Italians Super Cups

- 1 European Super Cup

- Fabio Coentrao (best young player season 2011/2012)

So do you think should I do? Subscribe by my selection, to sign for my club or heart embrace a project outside of Italy and Portugal, or renew with Inter.XD

Thank You all

---------- Post added at 06:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 AM ----------

Who can help me?

If you feel you can achieve more at Inter, stay, if you want to follow your heart and leave for Benfica/whichever team you were talking about, go for it.

It depends on many factors, eg. money, what you can really achieve, the ability of your squad and there's in comparison and others.

I'd personally stay at Inter until the end of the season, and sign for Benfica, so at least I have won my last few trophies at the club. That way, I'd have least seen out my time at the club.

Do you have a propsal to coach the Portugal and Brazil national team as well as Benfica?
I don't fully understand