Reaction score
what do you think in this guy
i just want him so badly :'(
i mean he is only 16
and look at him
next MESSI maybejust imagine if i use tutoring to rise his determination

Looks good to me, scout him and see if you can get him in. Always worth a shot.

Looks good to me, scout him and see if you can get him in. Always worth a shot.

if corse i did but he don't want to join me look at where i'm playing
i'm afraid if another good club discover him
if he just give another season so i can get promuted to LA LIGA

if corse i did but he don't want to join me look at where i'm playing
i'm afraid if another good club discover him
if he just give another season so i can get promuted to LA LIGA

Ah yeah sorry about that, didn't look haha. Yeah, the higher your reputation becomes the more players like so will come in. It's always worth checking regen dates of when their introduced into the game them checking them on World -> Transfers -> Youth Intake at the right time; I've gotten some gems for free using this with teams like yours.

Ah yeah sorry about that, didn't look haha. Yeah, the higher your reputation becomes the more players like so will come in. It's always worth checking regen dates of when their introduced into the game them checking them on World -> Transfers -> Youth Intake at the right time; I've gotten some gems for free using this with teams like yours.

yeah , thanx
but i alredy know that (this is how i discoverd him)
and by usind this way you need to mark every youth intake date
you can get them from here :
Football Manager 2014 Regens Dates - Annual Youth Intake | Passion for Football Manager

I would attempt to get him if you can, but don't go over the top for the price.. I would try to get him for 5-7 million or less... Don't want to spend too much and just for him to not develop correctly and lose value

I would attempt to get him if you can, but don't go over the top for the price.. I would try to get him for 5-7 million or less... Don't want to spend too much and just for him to not develop correctly and lose value

belive me he will devlop , i cheked his professionalism it is 20 !!

Physical stats would put me off.

Go to your Staff Responsibilities, and set someone for discussing new contracts with Youth Players. Then go and make an offer. If your offer is accepted, then most times, they'll talk with the person incharge of contracts. Then, you can go to his profile, and make any changes to the contract offered..