what do you think of my liverpool team ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

harrymonk

Reaction score
i started a new game with liverpool on chris22 new playr update patch
first season i finished 3rd won fa cup and won league cup and i lost in the semi final of champions league to real madrid

first season i bought 8 players and sold 8 players

second season i have just had a huge clearout and brought in some new big signings

also i have signed a player that i have never seen before aly cissokho i belive he has he potential to be the best left back on the game

i will post screenshots of my transfers and my tactic please feel free to leave me some advice

overall, it is a pretty decent team, and i think that its time to get rid of vieira. i feel that a backup striker could be needed just in case you lose your first choice strikers to injury or something. you can try carlos vela, as he was lingering in the reserves for arsenal, though i am not sure if it is the same in your game. your centre backs are good but i think zapata would add some depth to your defense.:D

right i will have a look for a striker in the january window . any ideas about a striker as i aint a fan on vela lol

Please search the forums before posting new threads. We have a rate my team thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.