What do you think of Plan B?

• Love him!

Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Hate him...

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Who the ****'s Plan B?

Votes: 6 20.0%

• Total voters
To be honest the bloke is just a complete ****! :)

totally agree with this comment.

Now, i understand every one has their own tastes, and if you like him, fair play, the following is not an attack on you guys....BUT

I think he is a complete ******. I do hope that some one from Slipknot comes across him and just totally destroy him with a guitar. And as he lay there realising that Rock is the only way, then i want Brian May to stand over him and play a killer Guitar Solo and call him a grimey little *****.....and then i hope that ***** that sings Friday is taken out by a flying guitar string,

;)

He said his next album would be a reggae or dubstep album :)

The new album, called The Ballad of Belmarsh, is a hip-hop laden “series of events” that depicts the story of Plan B’s alter-ego, Strickland Banks. He has said that he recognizes the fact that the upcoming hip-hop album will probably not have the same appeal or be as successful as his previous soul album, which has sold over 500,000 copies, which he is OK with. “I know The Ballad of Belmarsh is not going to work commercially, I know radio ain’t going to play it but I’m still going to put it out there because I love it. It’s a piece of art,” he said. “It’s probably going to sell about 100,000 copies – no more. But I’m cool with that.”
Wikipedia :$
He said he is going to release a reggae album on some point of his career :)
And there seems to be alot of hate for this guy :S I don't agree with people saying he can't rap though, after his first album was released people everywhere kept calling him the British Eminem for his storytelling.

I SO hope he released a dub album, if he can get Magnetic Man on board and the like it will be ace!

Love him, my 3rd favorite artist atm after Professor Green & Example

Last edited:
That would be awesome. And maybe some Chase and Status and we would have a awesome album!

Chase and status would be a foregone conclusion! Some work with Nero would be good, the remix of recluse is just god-like.

i like him --- i think he is good at what he does

Im not his biggest fan but I do like "The Recluse" that is a really good song