What do you think of this player's potential?

Reaction score
He just came through my youth system, only 14 years old and scored a hatrick just now in a pre-season friendly against Inter Milan. His scout report says he's going to become world class, here are some screenshots:

pic1hu.jpg
pic2id.jpg

pic1oz.jpg
pic2id.jpg

Last edited:
i can't see the screenies, try reuploading them mate

Looks like a good future target man. only 14 aswell

Lol, I'd challenge you to find a 14yr old regen that better than that...

The only good attributes he has is heading, stamina, strength, and body balance. Everything else isn't encouraging for a striker (but he can develop just fine, but those mental stats need tutoring)

The only good attributes he has is heading, stamina, strength, and body balance. Everything else isn't encouraging for a striker (but he can develop just fine, but those mental stats need tutoring)
No offense mate, but from what you've just said, you obviously havent developed a player from the age of 14. Look at this way, most people get Kadlec at like the age of 18? he has like 13 finishing when you get him, on some peoples games he ends up with 17/18 finishing at his peak. Pretty much every stat over 10 for a 14 year could potentially be 17/18. Also a very important stat, decisions, his is 14.

Of course a player's development on FM depends on PA but judging by his CA as a 14yr old his PA is probably very high.

No offense mate, but from what you've just said, you obviously havent developed a player from the age of 14. Look at this way, most people get Kadlec at like the age of 18? he has like 13 finishing when you get him, on some peoples games he ends up with 17/18 finishing at his peak. Pretty much every stat over 10 for a 14 year could potentially be 17/18. Also a very important stat, decisions, his is 14.

Of course a player's development on FM depends on PA but judging by his CA as a 14yr old his PA is probably very high.

You should probably reread my 1st post.

I was never taking PA into account (hence my "he needs tutoring")

As a striker, even at 14 he lacks stats that could be there for his age (again, hence the "could be better")

I just did a search in my game, and I've found a couple 14 year olds who are better suited to their position, are valued higher, and have extremely high PA.

IMO when looking at two players with similar PA, I'll take the one who is better suited ATM for his position. In case of the player in this thread, there certainly could be 14 year olds better. But I guess that depends on the leagues loaded.

Hmm, I noticed almost all of the better 14 years olds are german (certain nations produce more regens of a younger age, germany being one, france being another) I just found a striker that puts this guy to shame. He could probably start for championship sides. I better go praise the **** out of him even though I'll never get him

Last edited:
You should probably reread my 1st post.

I was never taking PA into account (hence my "he needs tutoring")

As a striker, even at 14 he lacks stats that could be there for his age (again, hence the "could be better")

I just did a search in my game, and I've found a couple 14 year olds who are better suited to their position, are valued higher, and have extremely high PA.

IMO when looking at two players with similar PA, I'll take the one who is better suited ATM for his position. In case of the player in this thread, there certainly could be 14 year olds better. But I guess that depends on the leagues loaded.
I didn't say you said anything about PA, I was just providing more information about the game engine. Please post screenies of these regens. I don't look at player's PAs because I don't use FMRTE or any of that stuff. IMO player looks like he'll be a world class targetman. I think you are writing him off because of his finishing and composure, however Dzeko has 12 (14 in some cases) composure and he's the best targetman on the game (argueably).

Last edited:
Lol, I'd challenge you to find a 14yr old regen that better than that...

Done |)

timothebeast.jpg

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:02 PM ----------

I didn't say you said anything about PA, I was just providing more information about the game engine. Please post screenies of these regens. I don't look at player's PAs because I don't use FMRTE or any of that stuff. IMO player looks like he'll be a world class targetman. I think you are writing him off because of his finishing and composure, however Dzeko has 12 (14 in some cases) composure and he's the best targetman on the game (argueably).

Would I sign that guy, absolutely. Could he be better? Yes, the game can produce better 14 yos than that. Now developing them is a whole different story.

Hah, fair enough, he's very good. Not much better than the first guy though, they are different sorts of players.

A bit of a height difference (he could grow) and strength/balance difference. But Timo can still head the ball fairly well. :p

He plays for a **** ant team, yet he has no interest in me. Looks like Real Madrid will snap him up XD

A bit of a height difference (he could grow) and strength/balance difference. But Timo can still head the ball fairly well. :p

He plays for a **** ant team, yet he has no interest in me. Looks like Real Madrid will snap him up XD
Ahh, maybe on loan? Lol.
Yeah I noticed, he'll probably be a very good all round striker.

Ahh, maybe on loan? Lol.
Yeah I noticed, he'll probably be a very good all round striker.

I've been playin since FM09, and I think he may be the best 14 yo I've seen.

I think I got lucky with your challange

wow he should be immense and improve most stats by 7 if the scout you used is good

I agree with Montanaro. Some of his stats are nice (free kicks and such) But for being a striker some key stats need a lot of tweaking. Especially his composure and speed. And it's possible his hidden stats are pure ****. What's his personality? So he is a nice find, but i've seen better ones even at that young age, and he really needs tutoring.