What do you think the quarterfinal draw will be?

Stick to the Champions League Discussion thread guys, the draw has been and gone.

I honestly can't see Spurs eliminating Madrid.

Would love to see Spurs beat Real. Although i can't see it happening myself.

I should have seen this coming; this draw makes a lot of sense. This way they have guaranteed Premiership vs. La Liga final. Also, the Barca vs. Madrid games should generate a lot of interest. It ****** me off though, I don't like the idea of having them play each other so many times over the course of a month. Maybe Barca will choke though, they have a very difficult time against Eastern European teams. But I would rather see those two teams drawn against other teams. Why not a ManU vs. Real Madrid draw? Would have been great, and now we probably won't see it. I personally think that Barca will beat R. Madrid in the CL but Real Madrid will beat them at the Copa del Rey and at the Bernabeu...then they will take the league. ManU will beat Barca in the CL final. You heard it here first.

I would love to play Barca. Bring em on.. Would love to see us being underdogs, everyone writting us off, repeated "This is poorest United squad in years", "United are lucky". chants.

ManUtd Vs Barca
Madrid Vs Chelsea
Inter Vs Spurs
Shakthar Vs Schalke

Who is writing you off? It's the Champions League, anything can happen. And ManU is very well built for the two-legged draw. They also match up perfectly against Barca (defend and quick counter) and especially with the extra motivation they'll have, it would be pretty naive to think that Barca has a strong chance of winning. As I said before, if ManU and Barca play, I'm going to put a few hundred on ManU winning (and I've never really bet on anything in my life). Anyway, ManU is indisputably in the top 5 teams in the world and probably in the top 3...doesn't really make you much of an underdog.

It's so funny to see the ManU fans get so excited at the prospect of being the underdog...it's a once in a lifetime experience for them because they picked the world's most popular club, so they are already looking so forward to the Barca v. ManU final. We're probably going to hear nothing but the David vs. Goliath analogies in the run-up to the final, and afterwards about how the small-town ManU team that no one believed in full of heart and character defied all odds and beat the big bad evil Catalans.

The question is though, who would you rather see face ManU in the final (I'm assuming they'll have an easy time against Chelsea)...R. Madrid or Barca?

Who is writing you off? It's the Champions League, anything can happen. And ManU is very well built for the two-legged draw. They also match up perfectly against Barca (defend and quick counter) and especially with the extra motivation they'll have, it would be pretty naive to think that Barca has a strong chance of winning. As I said before, if ManU and Barca play, I'm going to put a few hundred on ManU winning (and I've never really bet on anything in my life). Anyway, ManU is indisputably in the top 5 teams in the world and probably in the top 3...doesn't really make you much of an underdog.

It's so funny to see the ManU fans get so excited at the prospect of being the underdog...it's a once in a lifetime experience for them because they picked the world's most popular club, so they are already looking so forward to the Barca v. ManU final. We're probably going to hear nothing but the David vs. Goliath analogies in the run-up to the final, and afterwards about how the small-town ManU team that no one believed in full of heart and character defied all odds and beat the big bad evil Catalans.

The question is though, who would you rather see face ManU in the final (I'm assuming they'll have an easy time against Chelsea)...R. Madrid or Barca?

Many have written us off. Not only here, you can see in every forum. Yes it is rare for us being underdogs and like being one. ;)

If that is a very big IF, we make it to the final, i would like to face United as i think we have good chance of beating Barca over two legs than just one. On the other hand i dont think Madrid is anywhere close to Barca.