alphavicen

Reaction score
I'm on the second year with MU and I have made several signings last summer, my team is now the following. What do you think about it?

GK: De Gea, Johnstone
DFR: Arbeloa, Smalling
DFL: Luke Shaw, Fabio, Fabio Santos
DFC: Phil Jones, Álvarez Balanta, Ferdinand, Vidic
DMC: Carrick, Barry
MC: Fellaini, Rakitic, Verratti (on loan), Cleverley
AMR: Valencia, Nani
AML: Young, Marko Marin, Zaha
AMC: Januzaj, Powell, Rooney
ST: Van Persie, Wellbeck

Sold: Rafael (35 M to PSG), Kagawa (15 M to Milan), Evans (12 M to Everton), Fletcher (4 M to Aston Villa) and many other stuff...

Hum... 138 views and no answers... my team must be LEGEN - wait for it - DARY!!

1. Need better cover for De Gea in goal. Johnstone may be decent but for a top team which should be challenging on all fronts you need better.
2. Lose Fabio get a better wb in - Mayke/Telles maybe or go for the absolute top: MATTIA DI SCIGLIO.
3. Lose Rio and Vidic - they re getting old: look at Denswil and Doria or Mangala/Hummels/Subotic/Papadopoulos.
4. Your DMCs are **** lose both. Bring in Vidal or if too exp Gas Gil Romero/Lucas Romero/Reyes
5. Another cf: FACUNDO FERREYRA/TIMO WERNER/MITROVIC

Anyway for the people you sold and being Utd your squad is not that great ...

Would look for another striker, up to you whether you go for one who can deliver results instantly or a young regen/ wonderkid as a long term replacment for RVP.

I disagree with the above poster about the need for a strong back up keeper. So long as De Gea has been performing well (which he should be) I've never needed a back up goalie that much. Not sure how good Johnstone is but as long as he is good enough for a top championship/ lower PL side he should be adequate enough.

I'd keep one of Vidic or Ferdinand but only as 4th/ 5th choices and only if their wages aren't ridiculous.

Oh, me and my mate did a save where he was United. Ryan Guald proved a good player all over the midfield and he had Mario Mandzukic as a striker who was simply fantastic. He won Champions League first season and I don't think he'd have been able to without Mandzukic so might be worth looking into. :)

to start with you've sold the best RB on the game and replaced him with a Liverpool reject
Carrick and Barry so both will need replacing ASAP should have bought cristane from Milan
Welbeck isn't good enough for a main striker at united so I'd look at using and training james Wilson hes awesome
Hummels & Varane for vidic and Rio and use keane aswell hes a good CB if trained

GK- Get a better backup for De Gea- you never know if De Gea could get a training injury- it happens, believe me.
RB- Should've got Seamus Coleman- Arbeloa is not good enough for Man utd
CB- Good.
LB- Good.
DMC- Ehhh, fine, for now.
CM- Buy a brick **** house- try get Pogba.
AMR- Sell Nani, buy someone better. Valencia is a solid winger though, so maybe just get young backup or a regen to cover him.
AML- Just bad lol, rehaul this position. Reus, El Shaarawy etc
AMC- Good.
ST- Good.

But, really it depends on your tactic and formation. Post it?:)