Liam McCance

Reaction score
Is it better to play a consistent first team, and only swap a couple of players if they get tired; or is it better to use the players with the best fitness level over players who have better attributes although their fitness maybe not be as high?

Is it better to play a consistent first team, and only swap a couple of players if they get tired; or is it better to use the players with the best fitness level over players who have better attributes although their fitness maybe not be as high?

Depends on how big difference there is between their condition and attributes. I build up my squad to have at least decent back ups (usually they are 17-20 year old youngsters, altough most of my first team squad is also between 20-23) so that when first team player has less than 90% condition I put my back up to get some valuable experience and to rest the first team player. If there is only a small difference in their attributes, then less that 95% condition use back up or so.

I like to change my team about easy games play the youngest with a mix of older back up players

I often find myself playing the same players over and over again. when they are tired I wont put them im my starting lineup though, in that case it's better to just substitute them for a youngster