• SAF - The Moderate Way (comment team)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • SAF - The Fergie Way (comment team)

Votes: 10 29.4%

• Total voters

DeclanH

Reaction score
What Do You Want To See?

Hello readers, this is a chance for you to vote out of 4 options for a forthcoming forum. Having previously done forums on this website but been in the shadows for a while I have had a keen interest to return to provide you with a brand new forum to read. Please vote for the following options:

After back-to-back relegations over the past two years Wolves now find themselves sitting in League One. They only managed two seasons in the Premier League after their promotion in 2009 and since then they have slipped not only from the top division but have faded from the Championship. The aim of this is to bring back Wolves from the misery of two relegations in two season to being back in the top flight. However, I won't just be getting them back to the Premier League I will be making Wolves into European Champions!

We have all heard of this seemingly impossible challenge where you have to take control of San Marino club and country and take them to European and World dominance. We have seen people come and go, failing and winning at this infamous challenge and now its my time to step up to the test and lead this well known club and country towards the success that they most likely will never have. Can I do it? Only one way to find out.

British Knighthood

View attachment 397426

This is a challenge that has really caught my eye. In this challenge I will have to win every single trophy possible in Britain from Scotland, England, Northern Ireland and Wales. I can start with any team I wish (I will most likely start from a team in the lower leagues). This should be a really good forum as I travel all across Britain winning everything that comes in my path.

The Sir Alex Ferguson Challenge

View attachment 397425

As I'm sure everybody knows, legendary Manchester United manager and Knight of the Real, Sir Alex Ferguson announced his retirement from football last season after 27 years at the helm Old Trafford. The challenge here is to equal the legends trophy haul but there is a number of ways available:

The Easy Way - Start with Manchester United and continue the Red Devils dominance of English football.

The Moderate Way - Begin with a mid-table English club who haven't won a league title in over 25 years and turn them into world beaters, developing several new superstars along the way (comment team below if selecting this option)

The Fergie Way -
Begin in the Scottish League 2, take charge of any side for a season (comment team below if selecting this option I will then move onto a bigger club in the Scottish Championship where I will have to lead them to promotion. Once I have lead this club to promotion I will then take over a much bigger club in the SPFL where I will lead them onto European success (Europa League to move on) Then comes the takeover of a fallen giant in the Premier League where I will guide them to domestic success, overtaking the silverware haul of Alex Ferguson.

Thank you for taking the time reading through the options available. Voting closes tomorrow late afternoon (around 5) so make sure you vote quickly.

Remember to comment the team to go if selecting The Moderate Way or The Fergie Way if you select this option.

Begin with East Stirlingshire as Fergie & build your way up to St Mirren, Aberdeen & Man United with Scotland being an option aswell.

Intrigued by the British Knighthood challenge... sounds like a slightly patriotic Pentagon challenge haha :p

Remember voting closes around 5pm so be sure to vote before then

British Knighthood challenge sounds interesting

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

I voted for Knighthood, you could fit the Fergie challenge into it maybe?

I voted for Knighthood, you could fit the Fergie challenge into it maybe?

Would be a bit too long running seeing as im needing to win all competions in Britain, thanks for the suggestion though.

Really liking the idea of the British knighthood save, would be intrigued to see the clubs you choose to manage....Best of luck with whichever game u choose to do, will definitely be following.

Really liking the idea of the British knighthood save, would be intrigued to see the clubs you choose to manage....Best of luck with whichever game u choose to do, will definitely be following.

Could possibly be the British Knighthood with the way things are going with the voting, hope you enjoy it!

Starting this very shortly so if you want to vote make it soon.

I like the Fergie option but I would try and follow his career at every club he managed trying to get Europe success with Aberdeen is a lot harder than it would be at say Celtic or Rangers.