Ivibezz

Reaction score
When I add a league to my save? I'm Arsenal and I added the Bundesliga, what does it do?

If you add a league it lets you see the league table will generally generate more regens for that league and also allows you to manage in that league. But as you may already know the when you add leagues they will only load after their season ends normally in June/July but for some like Brazil I think it adds in December/January. Hope that is what you meant.:D

If you add a league it lets you see the league table will generally generate more regens for that league and also allows you to manage in that league. But as you may already know the when you add leagues they will only load after their season ends normally in June/July but for some like Brazil I think it adds in December/January. Hope that is what you meant.:D

Does it add more players?

Go onto the drop-down FM menu (where you can select to save the game, load it, go into preferences, etc.) and there is a section that says 'Add/Remove League's'. Go into that and simply select what ever nation you want to load, then how many leagues within that nation :)