I've never seen that before but I would assume it had something to do with that. 'CO-Brought' maybe haha! :)

Maybe it means that he was a 'Combined-buy', but don't know! :)

I think it means combined or combined buy as Southampton had to buy both team's 50% share so it is representing 4.7million as the combined price of both the shares

I brought Beradhi in on a free at the start as you can... Had a lot of problems and confusion with him! I loaned him out first season and he ended up playing for Sassuolo and Ajax (loaned team). Second season I loaned him to FC Porto where he scored 30 goals and won numerous of personal awards... Third season I thought brilliant, he will shine for me now...

Having hardly played him as he has been ineligible for CL (cannot register him for love nor money!) and ineligible for some league games as he has already had a game on this day (and no, not for my 21s). So I check the history and he's scoring for fun for Juve.... and even being nominated for the European Golden Boy!!! I don't know how to get him from Juve but I'm desperate to train him into a beast!

If your using the LFC Marshall Update then there is a glitch with Berardi. Really annoying, I had him myself but could never play him. But if your using the 14.3 update then I guess it'll be fine.