What does "Tribunal" mean in the "transfer & contracts" tab

Witul

Reaction score
What does tribunal means in the transfer and contract tab of a player? I can usually see this on the transfer status of the player.

See attached picture..

Thanks

View attachment 263460

Tribunal means they have to go to tribunal to negotiate the fee. All players below the ages of I think 24 cannot leave for a free and the parent club are required a fee. That's why they go to tribunal to negotiate. Its to support the club that have brought the player through the youth system.

Best current example is Hoillett who have just signed for QPR. Blackburn are taking them to tribunal to get a fee because they have had Hoillett since he was 12.

Okay Thanks... That was helpful... but how does my team goes to tribunal?

Okay Thanks... That was helpful... but how does my team goes to tribunal?

They go to tribunal when the two clubs cannot agree on a fee, it is then decided by a tribunal exactly how much the club must pay to get the player under the age of 24, however in FM i dont think you have any chance to negotiate and the game automatically sets the amount the player will cost.. usually says at the bottom of the contract, this player will cost x amount in compensation

then its all dependant on how many appearances he has made, how he has played, what his potential or current ability is ETC

Last edited:
how do you have so many leagues and badges? can you post a link as to where you got them?

They go to tribunal when the two clubs cannot agree on a fee, it is then decided by a tribunal exactly how much the club must pay to get the player under the age of 24, however in FM i dont think you have any chance to negotiate and the game automatically sets the amount the player will cost.. usually says at the bottom of the contract, this player will cost x amount in compensation

then its all dependant on how many appearances he has made, how he has played, what his potential or current ability is ETC

Thanks.. That was helpful..

how do you have so many leagues and badges? can you post a link as to where you got them?

I used a large database and checked almost all of the countries and league playable. (but during the start of my game, it took me almost 15 mins just to load.. but now it's okay)

regarding the badges.. i downloaded it here at FM-Base. But this was previously from FM2011. i just added it at my graphics folder for FM2012.

I used a large database and checked almost all of the countries and league playable. (but during the start of my game, it took me almost 15 mins just to load.. but now it's okay)

regarding the badges.. i downloaded it here at FM-Base. But this was previously from FM2011. i just added it at my graphics folder for FM2012.
thanks