What exactly is a crash dump and what to do with them.

TomT-B1995

Reaction score
My game has just crashed and it has been sent to a crash dump. What exactly do you do when this happens and why do they happen?

---------- Post added at 10:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:02 PM ----------

Just incase you are wondering i am not on steam.

Instead of giving me another thread why can't you just tell me what to do.

you're asking for help, so don't act like such a ****. why not just read the thread? it'll be the same since he cannot give you more information than the thread, specifically made for your problem...

Instead of giving me another thread why can't you just tell me what to do.

ahhh very grateful, thanks for that. Instead of making me type what is in that thread you cud just read that thread instead?

This should be in 'Technical Help'. And why can't you just read the thread. It has much more information than he can tell you, probably.

This should be in 'Technical Help'. And why can't you just read the thread. It has much more information than he can tell you, probably.

Because i have read the thread about 4 times and i dosen't make sense to me i know that makes me sound thick but i have had a long and pretty **** day today so reading a long thread isnt high on the to do list.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

you're asking for help, so don't act like such a ****. why not just read the thread? it'll be the same since he cannot give you more information than the thread, specifically made for your problem...

Look you i am currantly in the middle of exam preperation. So when i ask for help to get my game back and only get a thread which i have read 4 times its a bit annoying.

Because i have read the thread about 4 times and i dosen't make sense to me i know that makes me sound thick but i have had a long and pretty **** day today so reading a long thread isnt high on the to do list.

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:16 PM ----------

Look you i am currantly in the middle of exam preperation. So when i ask for help to get my game back and only get a thread which i have read 4 times its a bit annoying.

Mate I really can't make that thread anymore simple, Jake goes through it almost as simply as possible. Just read it carefully and follow the instructions exactly. I am also in the middle of my exam preparation for my AS's so I could equally say I am too busy to help people like you. But lucky for you I'm nice and was the only person to reply to your thread. Shouldn't be too desperate to be playing FM while studying for your exams anyway ;) What exams are they btw?

as am i.
so why not ask which bit you do not understand? it'll make makes things more efficient, and you wouldn't come across as a ****.

as am i.
so why not ask which bit you do not understand? it'll make makes things more efficient, and you wouldn't come across as a ****.

alight synpar he apologised to me so it's fine. cheers for the support ;)