What Festivals Are You Going To This Year?

calum1994

Reaction score
I'm going to Latitude festival with my brother and my dad, can't wait for it. Making sure I see Disclosure and Rudimental and there are more acts to be announced so hoping George FitzGerald or Duke Dumont will be there. Most of my mates are going to Rockness or TITP but I've never really fancied either, the latter being too mainstream and full of idiots for my liking!

Anyone else on here going to a festival this year?

What upcoming bands are there to look out for at the festivals? I like a bit of everything but have a preference to house/trance music!

Cheers!:D

I'd love to go to Latitude. Really want to see Belle and Sebastian live. Disclosure will undoubtedly be amazing. I kind of got weary of the large festivals over the years. I'm off to Arc Tangent in August which is well priced and off to a one day thing called Love Saves the Day in a couple weeks.

Might add another to the plan (my mate is trying to get me to Latitude funnily enough) in the coming months but don't really have the cash for it :(

a friend told me about boomtown, it's for dance music and all the categories to do with it. it looks insane!

also the EDC festival in London this year looks so good, priced well too its cheap especially for the people there.. check it out!

Ive been to Big Day out and groove in the moo so far this year.

Tomorrowland 2014! <3

Pavement - I can't wait for it! I'm a big fan of house music and stuff but I'm also keen to see bands such as Bloc Party and Foals!
For me, Latitude is a relatively small festival as the ones up here have hundreds of thousands at them, (RockNess, TITP), and the line ups tend to be too mainstream for my liking!

jonesbilly194 - I've never heard of that one but I'll check it out and see what it's all about!

epic terrorist - Hahaha nice one! I suppose if it's got festival at the end then we will let it count!

Wynters - Tomorrowland looks so sick! I tried to get some of the lads to go this year but they didn't fancy it!
Check out Ultra and Kazantip as well, if you've not heard of them!

It's too bad, but this year due to coronovirus restrictions all concerts are cancelled. I hope the situation will change as soon as next year.

Was meant to be going to Tomorrowland last year an this year but no suck luck because of the virus