What films have you turned off before they finished?

Ride The Walrus

A pretty cool guy.
Reaction score
Got me thinking, I'm sat here, watching Napoleon Dynamite and thinking 'wow, what a ******* dreadful film this is'. I don't normally turn films off, unless they're awful, what films have you turned off?

Loads. Too many to remember. And it's not like I want to remember movies that I've turned off anyway.

Apart from the obvious Twishite.....last proper film I switched off waaay before the ending was The Phantom Menace, Marvel films (ie Captain America, X-Men), and all the Fast and The Furious films. absolute garbage

If you watch Napolean Dynamite about 3 times you will find it hilarious.. I turned it off the first time I ever watched it..

Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy: was bored as ****, its a good movie I know that (well supposed to be) but it was boring as ****

I did the exact same raikan, boring **** film that was. last film i turned off halfway through was antichrist with willem dafoe wierd crazy **** film to weird for me

The first time I watched 'In Bruges' and 'The Big Lebowski' I didn't make it all the way through. I've since watched them again and like them now.

I did the exact same raikan, boring **** film that was. last film i turned off halfway through was antichrist with willem dafoe wierd crazy **** film to weird for me

But that means you missed out on the genital mutilation!

But that means you missed out on the genital mutilation!
I decided to Google that :) well not the actual (bold) but the movie itself, it looks ****** up! The opening scene was immensely moving and deeply disturbing at the same time..

I think I might give that a miss..

There was one other movie called The Serbian I read about somewhere, that seems to be a lot worse than Antichrist as well.. definitely on my no watch list ;)

I decided to Google that :) well not the actual (bold) but the movie itself, it looks ****** up! The opening scene was immensely moving and deeply disturbing at the same time..

I think I might give that a miss..

There was one other movie called The Serbian I read about somewhere, that seems to be a lot worse than Antichrist as well.. definitely on my no watch list ;)

'A Serbian Film', seen it, it's pretty mad. Quite enjoyed it though. The lad puts his **** through someone's eye.

The first time I watched 'In Bruges' and 'The Big Lebowski' I didn't make it all the way through. I've since watched them again and like them now.

Can see why you turned In Bruges off, it's an odd, marmitey film. Loved it though. Quite odd, I still wouldn't know how to classify that film, it has so many elements in it