What Football Manager game is the best

Valhal

Reaction score
Hiya

As I think that Football Manager 11 is too comprehensive for my brain and mind, I'm looking for advices regarding the other Football Manager games.

Which version do you think is the best? Make a top 3 if possible :)

1. FM11
2. FM11
3. FM11

Seriously. It is the one and the only management game to consider. Championship manager is basically dead, and Fifa manager is a joke. It will take time to take everything in. I was overwhelmed when I started playing too - my first FM was 07. Keep at it and you will understand everything eventually ;)

Edit: Oh you are asking about older versions - my bad. Why would you want to play an older version? FM11 isn't that much different to the past few previous versions, it has a lot more features, but the underlying things are the same.

Last edited:
FM 08 was quite a good one in the franchise, 09 didnt feel right to me. 11 is the best though imo.

if you want a management game that is good, but a little more basic, try get hold of LMA manager 2007 for the pc.

08 my friend, having not yet purchased 11 :)() it's the best on i've played so far :S

fm11
fm08
and Cm03/04 the first one i played and made me fall in love with this game LOL

Well I'm sure that FM 11 is a great game, but the huge amount of bugs and useless features (agents who doesnt really speak to me and the same ****** conferences) doesnt really appeal to me, hence why I don't really wanna be bothered with it. I know that all the versions had bugs but for what I remember, 11 have the most. And I want to play FM and enjoy it and the half season my brother and myself played, didnt appeal to me.

Thanks for the answers so far :)

Well I'm sure that FM 11 is a great game, but the huge amount of bugs and useless features (agents who doesnt really speak to me and the same ****** conferences) doesnt really appeal to me, hence why I don't really wanna be bothered with it. I know that all the versions had bugs but for what I remember, 11 have the most. And I want to play FM and enjoy it and the half season my brother and myself played, didnt appeal to me.

Thanks for the answers so far :)

You remember wrong. FM09 and FM10 were way more buggy than FM11

You remember wrong. FM09 and FM10 were way more buggy then FM11
FM09.. seriously that was worst FM bug wise, even after 9.3 it was well, bollocks

Fm10 was to good in terms of playing it, but Fm11 is a lot more realistic and more interactive!

FM07
FM11
FM08

I couldnt get into 09 or 10