Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

What Game Are You Playing At The Moment?

Reaction score
I am currently playing game right now is pokemon heart gold and This is my favorite game.

Reaction score
I'm playing Wolcen and of course FM20. Wolcen scratches that bloodlusting itch.

Reaction score
Been pretty addicted to a mobile game called Golf Blitz the past few months. Multiplayer race to the hole so pretty manic and fun.

Other end of the scale, an online version of the board game Diplomacy.

Slide to unlock
Reaction score
At the moment, I'm playing Mafia II on the PC with a HDR mod.
I missed it when released, so I'm late to the game.

Great story so far, and it still looks reasonable enough, especially with the HDR and shader mods.

Self-diagnosed FM addict
Reaction score
Absolutely bashing Cyberpunk 2077 at the moment. Despite its flaws, I think it's a great game. But then, I didn't buy into the hype surrounding the game, so I didn't have any massive expectations.

Reaction score
<<Haven and Hearth>> it's a survival game. and hardcore,slowly. But it's really funny. Although there only have few player.

Reaction score
My friends and I are playing 《The Revived Throne 》with Google play. Do you have any friends who join the League to fight together~

Reaction score
I've been playing one game for a long time. It's GTA 5. The game is cool, lots of extra missions. Cool graphics and open world.

Reaction score
Games allow me to relax, I prefer games related to turn-based development, mostly strategies, one of the games I play is Steel And Flesh 2: New Lands - it's a strategy with action technifiser elements. Travel as a technomancer to the distant past, specifically to the year 1212, when the Crusades are in full swing in the Middle East and the Mongol Empire is conquering the countries of Asia. Use a huge map, including dozens of major nations. No one forbids you to fight for one of them.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I've been playing one game for a long time. It's GTA 5. The game is cool, lots of extra missions. Cool graphics and open world.
GTA 5 is addictive for a long time. I spent 50 hours on the main story. If you count the extra quests, it was over 120 hours. That said, Mike took the least amount of time, I think a lot of people don't like him as a character. The fact that the game for Franklin also allows you to comfortably ride cars I liked because it has replaced the Need for Speed.

Reaction score
I really wanted to remember my high school years, so I downloaded minecraft. I noticed that a lot of people came back to this game. Games related to pixelmon is now gaining serious momentum. Interested in these games to just forget a little bit about the nightmare that occurs in the world. Do you do the same?

Last edited: