What Game Are You Playing At The Moment?

I am currently playing game right now is pokemon heart gold and This is my favorite game.

I'm playing Wolcen and of course FM20. Wolcen scratches that bloodlusting itch.

Been pretty addicted to a mobile game called Golf Blitz the past few months. Multiplayer race to the hole so pretty manic and fun.

Other end of the scale, an online version of the board game Diplomacy.

At the moment, I'm playing Mafia II on the PC with a HDR mod.
I missed it when released, so I'm late to the game.

Great story so far, and it still looks reasonable enough, especially with the HDR and shader mods.

Absolutely bashing Cyberpunk 2077 at the moment. Despite its flaws, I think it's a great game. But then, I didn't buy into the hype surrounding the game, so I didn't have any massive expectations.

<<Haven and Hearth>> it's a survival game. and hardcore,slowly. But it's really funny. Although there only have few player.

My friends and I are playing 《The Revived Throne 》with Google play. Do you have any friends who join the League to fight together~

I've been playing one game for a long time. It's GTA 5. The game is cool, lots of extra missions. Cool graphics and open world.

At the moment one of my favorite games is Metal Gear Solid.
Since I just recently bought myself a retro Blue PSP 3000 - Vibrant Blue PSP 3000 - Complete
on the Retro Video Game Store, I'm getting high on retro games now, it's like something new.
But really it's a well-forgotten old thing, to me retro games are a great way to diversify the usual games and the console seems more user-friendly to me.
But as for me and the computer, I play often, now my favorite game is God of War, very beautifully implemented and has a great story, I like it.
And in general, the best way to play God of War on PS5, it feels a little different)

Last edited: