What Game Are You Playing At The Moment?

When i get my student loan im going to buy the complete lego star wars game, (the one with all 6 episodes)>..atm jst been playin fm, and Pes comps v ajw and another m8

yeah im starting to get back into PES atm, would play it so much more if it wernt for the lag, if it lags like that on the new one i dont think i will get it tbh

Been playing Mercenaries 2 this morning. It's one of the worst games I've had the pleasure of playing, it was so bad I decided to watch Macedonia vs Scotland instead of playing it anymore.

Terrible AI, lots of bugs and glitches, poor storyline and voice acting.

Only good thing is levelling buildings with a nice RPG etc..

So whatever you do, don't waste your money on this game.

Been paliyng Gears of War 2 and GH mostly recently.

Completed GOW2 last night isntead of revising. Was nowhere near as good as it was too easy (I proba shudda plyed on hardcore but cba changing) and it was scary like the last one. Anyway was a decent game, I woudlnt buy it but if you get get a lend of it its entertaining enough and the cheevos are really good. Sent it back to love film now.

Ive gotten Lego Star Wars today, hopefully love film send me rockband next.

*edit by lee* l2type gregor

Last edited by a moderator:
i am playing CoD:WaW , CoD4, fifa 09 and need for speed undercover :) on the xbox
only FM09 on the PC :D

FM09 now but sometimes i play GoW,CoD:WaW,Saints Row 2, Fifa 09, Smackdown VS Raw 09 ;) and GTA IV

Me and 2 other friends got Left 4 Dead from ASDA today, it's very fun and difficult. There always seems to be a mad dash for the pipe bombs and if you snooze, you lose.

i'm playing counter-strike source and fm09

3 games came in one day from Lovefilm for me.

Rockband
Hitman
Halo 3

Played Rockband so far, easier than GHWT on expert but the cheevos seem better.

Greg please play halo and get good so we can slag the **** out of people...it's actually more fun than the game

Ive got live for the next 3 months so ill make a start on becoming good 2m0z :)

woo let me know when and i will jump on

I'm currently playing the LEGO Batman demo. Think I may buy it in January if I can find it cheap enough.

Ive got live for the next 3 months so ill make a start on becoming good 2m0z :)

Did you use that 1 month code I gave you?

Molotov > Pipe Bombs

After a few play throughs we've all noticed this, they last longer and burn more but a pipe bomb is still usefull for when someone is covered in Boomer bile.

I'm currently playing the LEGO Batman demo. Think I may buy it in January if I can find it cheap enough.

Did you use that 1 month code I gave you?

Yeh Sean, thanks :)

After a few play throughs we've all noticed this, they last longer and burn more but a pipe bomb is still usefull for when someone is covered in Boomer bile.

Only newbs get covered in Boomer Bile. ;) But yeah anyway, have you guys played the Versus mode yet, tis rather fun.

I have just finished playing mass effect for the second time, I love it, but it doesn't compare to knights of the old replublic, looking forward to the new game being released by them, star wars: the old replublic. But im now flicking between fifa 09 and smackdown verus raw 09