What got balotelli on his head?

Status
Not open for further replies.
He looks a tad like a rooster with that hat...

Yer its a hat, SkySports News went to Manchester to try and track them down and they found them on Manchester Market going for £12.

Its funny because it looks like a giant glove and hes got it on his head :D

Looks like he found this woman's glove -

0,,5811294,00.jpg

Should have brok his leg for nice 6months, give him a time to think about his attitude ,chill abit.

He's currently got potential to be football's disgrace or football's one-to-remember.

He's just a bit cocky, wishing for his leg to be broken is a bit too much. I don't understand why everybody is so angry, he think he's the best in the world, good for him.

He's just a bit cocky, wishing for his leg to be broken is a bit too much. I don't understand why everybody is so angry, he think he's the best in the world, good for him.

Not the best in the world, and with his attitude may never be.

I did like the way in that video as Totti was walking off, an Inter guy shook his hand briefly. Even his own teammates hate him.

mourinho couldnt sort him out
mancini has no chance
the kid will just filter out and be sold, great talent wrong temprament

Not the best in the world, and with his attitude may never be.

I did like the way in that video as Totti was walking off, an Inter guy shook his hand briefly. Even his own teammates hate him.
I know he's not the best in the world but if he wants to believe that then that's up to him.

Also yeh lol at that I didn't see it but if it did happen that's epic. He obviously doesn't care what people think of him, otherwise he wouldn't say the things he does.

Not quite a handshake really, more a pat on the back. Happens at around 0:42. Even if it wasn't congratulations, I like to think it is. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.