What happend to my great spurs squad, opinions needed

aldorain

Banned
Reaction score
Now im a proud owner of fm2011 I hope to build a good sqaud with Bolton, however in fm2010 I had a spurs squad that lacked much dept of which I changed within the first seasons with the help of the owners money. Bought in Dzeko and Farfan first season and they helped me finish 2nd first season, second season I bought in Gourcoff and sold Kranjcar, and this squad was a double winning squad CL and Pl, however in my third season my team were absoulutely outplayed by even the worst of the teams, for example I was tharshed 4-1 by Reading who recently came back from relegation. I was in 7th place in 19 games or so where I requested an ultamatium, I needed funds for Schweinsteiger and Lahm, I was sacked. Then came West Ham, why oh why did this misfourtune happen. But hopefully FM11 could be a better career

Im not sure what your asking....? Even if its not a question there's nothing to reply to?

Anyways good luck in FM2011 :)

Noobies XD

What?...

If you mean why you got sacked, Cause you said to them basicly, I want funds or I will quit, So they ****** you off? haha?

why oh why did this misfourtune happen
You poor thing.

Here, have a Werther's Original.

4969759933_4833e755af.jpg

Basicfuckingly, im trying to say how did my amazing squad become ****

You didn't change up your tactics enough. If you use the same tactic every game they will adjust to it and learn to beat you.

You didn't change up your tactics enough. If you use the same tactic every game they will adjust to it and learn to beat you.
If the tactics and players are good enough, only poor decisions or a spectacular lack of luck should be the reasons for defeat.

Not enough prep, morale dropped, key injuries, you didn't give them enough time regain their form and just went asking for money, players getting old...
Teams are not without change my friend...

not enough motivation for the players or poor teamtalks

IMO in the past you were playing 4-5-1 and after the success you decided that you can win games with higher difference and started using 4-4-2... And the rest is history :)

If I am right - call me Nostradamus :D

IMO in the past you were playing 4-5-1 and after the success you decided that you can win games with higher difference and started using 4-4-2... And the rest is history :)

If I am right - call me Nostradamus :D[/QUOTE

You are right about one thing I did change my formation, however it was from 4-2-2-1-1, two midfielders, two wingers, one playing slightly deeper, an attacking midfielder and a striker. But then I went 4-3-3