mzrkyh10

Reaction score
Hi, i dont think this is the right place to post this topic but i am gonna to post here anyway due to the that i usually normally visit the player section in Fm Base

what happened to him, i always buy him in A. Madrid as a DM for my man utd saves and my wigan saves. i heard that he went to Malaga CF permanently, do anyone know his performance now because i don't usually follow and watch A Madrid games.

p.s: the I. Camacho i am referring is the DM in A Madrid which si consider a wonder kid in fm 09, 10 and 11( old patch )

no idea what happened to him mate. but his name is Ignacio Camacho if that helps at all.

he's still in mine so mabey he got a horror injury and retired or something in yours

Do you want to know information on him in real life or in FM 11?

had him offered to me for £2.5m, snapped him up as he was good on fm10, trust me mate he is utter dogs eggs on fm11, pants, don't bother

Should still be at Atletico Madrid on the current patch. Not as good as he was on previous FM's though. Will be at Malaga on the January Transfer update patch.

he's still at Atletico ...you can buy him for 850k at first season ..not as good as in FM10 I'm afraid