What happened to Khouma Babacar?!

Carbz

Reaction score
For the past few FM's Babacar turned out to be a world beater in almost every single game, but in FM2012 i've seen him turn good TWICE! WHAT has happened to him?!

How is he doing in your games?

I think because he was only a FM Wonderkid, in real life he hasnt shown no where near as much promise so SI downgraded him.. only thing i can think of without opening the editor to look more in depth

This is a screen shot of his attributes and history... year 2018 on my save....

View attachment 256961View attachment 256962

as you can see, not done too well on here...

I think because he was only a FM Wonderkid, in real life he hasnt shown no where near as much promise so SI downgraded him.. only thing i can think of without opening the editor to look more in depth

This is a screen shot of his attributes and history... year 2018 on my save....

View attachment 256961View attachment 256962

as you can see, not done too well on here...
That does make sense to be fair. I'm going to make a guess that Erik Torres is this years 'FM Wonderkid' :p

He has -8 potential and his stat distribution isn't amazing so he is less likely to be good while in previous games he's been -9 potential with better stat distribution.

He just simply is not as good as what SI originally put him

there are always a few people that are almost overrated and are 'hidden gems' in the games, but as time go on they get reduced due to them not living up to potential

i can think of without opening the editor to look more in depth
g.gif

Looking at LFcs stats for him that seems about right. I have him in my Udinese game and got him for free from Fiore.

Only reason I got him so used in rotation. Not gonna be the beast he was in FM11

You stay classy......