What Happened To Plan B?

Average Joe

Reaction score
Just seen a bit of discussion about Plan B on a thread.

This is the first song I heard by Plan B (yeah this accoustic version) at a festival years ago

*Mature content* etc etc

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajjK-NhgXko"]YouTube - plan b kids(acoustic)[/ame]

Now listening to that who would have thought a few years later he would be in the charts with...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=axfD-IqmTZg&ob=av2el[/ame]

When did he suddenly decide to squeel sing his way to the charts?

he probably needed to to become more mainstream

rumour is hes goin back to his original stuff for his next album

Plan B was a rapper, and had the rapper mentality as he was in Adulthood. He released a hit single 'No more eatin for you now' and 'charmaine' none of which made the proper charts, but were still noticable, as the fella above stated, to be in the money you have to be relevant and fairplay to him, he's adapted and has a good voice, as well as a rapping voice. However he is more accustomed to rapping.

he probably needed to to become more mainstream

rumour is hes goin back to his original stuff for his next album

Theres going mainstream and then theres sounding like a mentrual woman in a tight fitting dress....

Professor Green has gone mainstream but hes still fairly similar to his older stuff. Although he will always be better at battle raps I think. He wont be doing those any more though :S

Tough Love and Suzanne are his best songs in my opinion. He can tell a brilliant story, all the more harrowing that they're based from true stories. He said he's making a new album that the public may not like as much if I recall too, his music just developed. Anyone else in his position would have gone the same route as him.

On jonathan Ross he said he only learnt how to sing properly recently.

I suspect money also had something to do with it....

On jonathan Ross he said he only learnt how to sing properly recently.

I suspect money also had something to do with it....

I cant wait to hear a song where he does it.....

;)

I doubt that you're pregnant, since you already had a period after taking the Plan B. Plan B contains so many hormones that it can really whack up your cycle. As long as your period keeps coming..

For a start I'm a 22 year old (today!) bloke, so I really doubt I would be pregnant with a pill or without, no matter how much im bummed.

You talking about his latest album, The Defamation Of Strickland Banks? I liked him when he was working with the likes of Chase & Status, but I didn't like this album.