What Happens If You Mess With FMers? - Legendary Team Happens

Telstar

Reaction score
At the evening of 1st January, a team rose from the ashes. It was The Legendary Team. It consisted of players, who previously were regular people. But they did not want to stay as regular, they wanted to be special, so they created this club, Legendary FM. They start their journey from League 1 in England. Let's see how far they will get.

Last edited:
At first glance you have only 3 strikers to work with so I guess a 4-5-1 with wingers playing as inside forwards would fit perfectly, but till we have individual player screen shots it is hard to tell.

P.S: why am I so fat? :)) and why is Lewie Roberts so short?

Last edited:
At first glance you have only 3 strikers to work with so I guess a 4-5-1 with wingers playing as inside forwards would fit perfectly, but till we have individual player screen shots it is hard to tell.

P.S: why am I so fat? :)) and why is Lewie Roberts so short?

what's your players name? and what was the weight you put on your application? Roberts wanted to be short.

player screenies are coming up. am uploading them as we speak.

Ooumpa Loompa :)
it's no issue mate. just a heads up for the other players in the team not to stand in my way in training because if I trip and fall over them I'll cause serious injury. Same goes for Tiley at 114 Kg
We need to go to a nutritionist rofl

Ooumpa Loompa :)
it's no issue mate. just a heads up for the other players in the team not to stand in my way in training because if I trip and fall over them I'll cause serious injury. Same goes for Tiley at 114 Kg
We need to go to a nutritionist rofl

i probably made typo, sorry

wow great players. especially AMs look great.
at first glance there are a few players that should be retrained in a new position (ex cheah should be retrained as a deep lying striker)
anyway you should be dominating league 1 with the team you have at your disposal

wow great players. especially AMs look great.
at first glance there are a few players that should be retrained in a new position (ex cheah should be retrained as a deep lying striker)
anyway you should be dominating league 1 with the team you have at your disposal

that's up to them.

what do you want me to train you in? a position, a certain attribute, individual role or a new preferred move

LEAGUE

View attachment 345828

First 11 matches are friendlies, so I will let assistant manager take control of them.

Don' forget to make tactic suggestions (everything that goes under tactics) and tell me what you want me to train you in.

CHOOSE YOUR CAPTAINS

View attachment 345827

Looked through all the players information screen and Grocott is the most popular player. Ridd is in the second place.

Stats wise and I am not being biased, I would say myself with Pinto vice.

that's up to them.

what do you want me to train you in? a position, a certain attribute, individual role or a new preferred move

i am lacking strenght as far as i can see so train me in that please

Top marks for effort mate!

Only things I'm lacking at this stage are dribbling and decisions so maybe put dribbling on to train please :)

Looks like Thunderfoot is the only proper right back in the side, his attributes would compliment Freed next to him in central defense :)

Please post with your players name your requests