What have I been missing out on???

Ma-Li

Reaction score
I have never really been a big fan of regens as I've always liked to see big name players in my starting line up... HOWEVER after finding this little beauty I may have to rethink the players that I buy! This guy has to be the best defender if not player I have ever seen on FM, and I've managed to pick him up on a free - bonus!

Have you never played past 5 seasons before or summat :p

Good thing with the regens is they seem to get really good at such a young age and last much longer

Have you never played past 5 seasons before or summat :p

I think the longest I've gone is bout 11 seasons, before I get bored and start again with someone else, but I'm finding a whole new love for the game with this regen lark!!!

I love the regens,the haircuts are truly amazing :D.Is it me or do regens hair lenths change during the game?

I think the longest I've gone is bout 11 seasons, before I get bored and start again with someone else, but I'm finding a whole new love for the game with this regen lark!!!

Lol how havent you encountered regens then.

Even players who start of as 20 will be nearing retirement then.

I personally am not a fan of the inital cross over where its half regens and half real, well on 08 I wasnt. The world class players used to sit in the reserves for 4 years doing nothing and getting paid 150k a week so their regens were slow to come into the game. However once its more regens that real players it gets really good again, like a whole new game as you know no one except for ingame so lsightly more realistic

Lol how havent you encountered regens then.

Even players who start of as 20 will be nearing retirement then.

I personally am not a fan of the inital cross over where its half regens and half real, well on 08 I wasnt. The world class players used to sit in the reserves for 4 years doing nothing and getting paid 150k a week so their regens were slow to come into the game. However once its more regens that real players it gets really good again, like a whole new game as you know no one except for ingame so lsightly more realistic

I have encountered them, but just never bothered looking at them before, just always looking for next big name / well known players to pick up, personally I tend to just buy English players, so by the time they "current" English U21's reach their 30's I've won the lot and end up becoming bored... but now after accidently coming across this guy, I cannot wait to get to 2050 !!!

WHOO-HOO !!!