What I Love...

Status
Not open for further replies.

JackMason

Reaction score
Guys I haven't been on here very long but I'm sick of people "trolling" that means moaning yeah? I love this site it has helped me out so much and the people on here are really friendly. I appreciate this site may not be everybodies cup of tea but c'mon if you don't like it why come back. Sean and his team do a great job and the site has thouroughly enhanced my gaming on FM.

I want to start this thread about what people love about this site. So much trolling lets do some loving!!

I particuarly love the stories section, I enjoy reading them and am currently writing one. I also like the fact that there are always new players to look up through the search and the wonderkid/players threads.

Please please share some love..

it doesn't just have to be about the site maybe a loved one or something you like.

Maybe I sound a bit weird but I'm just sick of moaning!!

I also love transformers lol

I'm feeling the love mate ^^)

This site has changed my opinion of FM. I was struggling with the game until I discovered this site and found out that you can fix competition names, get real logos and strips etc... Totally changed my outlook on the game and I have been addicted since

I love fisting myself on a playground wearing nothing but fur boots and a gas mask...

On a serious note... I love Pizza, Land of the lost film and nachos

I like the people I talk to on her and the good footy discussions on here.

Plus Raikan is god LOL :wub:

I love fisting myself on a playground wearing nothing but fur boots and a gas mask...

On a serious note... I love Pizza, Land of the lost film and nachos

the ****?.... :S

I love your mom.

And the shtuff on here and whatnot. Some of you seem like fine peoples.

Status
Not open for further replies.