xS0ViiET

Reaction score
What If....?

Welcome to my new FM 15 Story

So lately I have really not been able to get into the game and today set about the task of adding famous people into the game and following their careers.

Each player has been given a starting ability of 120 and starts the game as a 21 year old. Potential ability has been set to -9. Each player will play for their supported team(from what I could find on the net) and the players attributes will be applied by my opinion of their mental strengths and weaknesses as a person and their physical ability (again this is my opinion). Technical stats will be set to 0 and will be determined by the game.

This is just a bit of fun and should cure my boredom. I will document their careers and see what becomes of them in game.

So who are my specimens

Karl Pilkington

View attachment 234287

Mancunian Karl will start out at his boyhood club Manchester United, mentally Karl appears very weak however he has been known to produce the unexpected. Karl has been given some very generous technical stats. Can he make it as a Midfielder at United??

Warwick Davis

View attachment 234284

I know I know, however I could not help but think of him when I was making Karl. The editor would not let me put Warwick's true height into the database so he starts out at 1.50 meter's or 4"11. He plays for his beloved Peterborough and possesses some great mental attributes as well as the balance and poise of a ballerina. Can he make a name for himself and rise up the leagues??

Mo Farah

View attachment 234281

Somali born Farah starts of at Arsenal, this winger can run all day and has great natural fitness. He is also heavily determined and works like an ox. Is Farah the man to propel Arsenal to Premier League glory??

Boris Johnson

View attachment 234279

Boris the Brute starts out at Millwall as a hard hitting Defensive Midfielder. It was hard to choose a team for Boris as apparently he supports every London side. He has great Strength and Leadership qualities although he can be quite the loose cannon. will Boris keep his head?

Rylan Clark

View attachment 234278

TV personality Rylan starts out at his beloved club West Ham, can this gangly striker make a name for himself and perhaps one day go on to represent his nation. Well if his determination is anything to go by, expect the unexpected.

For the first few seasons I will update 3 times a season and then once each is established I will update at the end of each season. Thanks for reading.​

This is such a strange idea but I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes! haha

This is interesting! Would have liked to see Bolt at United haha

Cheers guys I appreciate the support, a weird idea I know but I guess thats part of the fun.

Early season updates:

Squad numbers as follows:

Pilkington #40
Davis #11
Farah #40
Johnson #14
Clark #40

August:

Rylan Clark makes professional debut in West Ham's 4-0 win over Crawley in the COC 2nd round. Clark only made a 19 minute cameo as he was subbed off after only 19 minutes.

September:

Warwick Davis makes senior debut for Peterborough against Gillingham in the Johnstones Paint Trophy. Scores on his debut as well. Plays 4 League games

Boris Johnson makes debut against Ipswich play another 3 league games.

Rylan scores a brace in the COC against Brighton also makes Premier League debut

Mo Farah and Karl Pilkington restricted to under 21 matches only. Both made avaliable for loan.

October:

Pilkington makes Man United debut coming on as a 62nd minute sub against Chelsea in the COC .

Davis plays another 4 games for Peterborough in League 1

Mo Farah makes Arsenal debut and plays the full match against Southampton in the COC.

Johnson is now a regular starter for Millwall

Clark plays 3 premier league games as a sub for West Ham and scores again in the COC this time against Bournemouth. He also makes England U21 debut and scores against Germany.

November:

Pilkington U21 appearances only.

Davis makes FA Cup debut and scores first league goal.

Farah U21 games only.

Johnson makes 4 league appearances.

Clark makes league squad but not selected for any of the matches.

December:

Pilkington plays 69 minutes against Liverpool in COC.

Davis scores 2 league goals in 4 matches.

Farah plays 78 minutes against Bournemouth in COC.

Johnson plays 4 league games for Millwall and is booked 3 times.

Clark suffers shin splints and is out for 4 weeks.

Player Screens

View attachment 234263View attachment 234262View attachment 234261
View attachment 234260View attachment 234259

Absolutely love Karl Pilkington, so definitely following this!

Update 2

League Tables

View attachment 234205View attachment 234204View attachment 234203

January

Pilkington continues to impress for Manchester United U21's he now has 14 Assists in 22 appearances. He also made two senior appearances this month in the FA Cup and COC.

Warwick Davies continues his his fine form for Peterborough with another 5 league appearances.

Mo Farah moves on loan to Leicester this month and makes his Premier League debut for them. He also features 3 times for Arsenal twice in the FA Cup(replay) and once in the COC.

Boris Johnson picks up another 3 yellow cards this month for a total of 8 so far this season

Unfortunately for poor old Rylan he suffers another injury and is out for another 4 weeks.

February

Poor old Karl is still featuring heavily for the U21's and is still available for loan. No senior appearance this month.

Davis features in every league game scoring 1 goal.

Mo Farah has been ever present for Leicester since his loan move and has featured in a further 3 Premier League fixtures.

Boris features in 3 league games and picks up another 2 yellow cards. He also serves a two game ban this month.

Rylan continues his return from injury with 2 goals for the U21's this month.

March

Stuck in the Under 21's Karl Pilkington continues to plod away.

Warwick features in 4 games this month scoring 1 goal.

Mo Farah features in 34 minutes of league football this month.

Only 3 appearances for Boris the brute this month, picking up yet another yellow card along the way.

Rylan continues his rehabilitation again this month in the Under 21's scoring 5 goals.

April

More reserve football for Karl this month

Four league games for Warwick this month.

Mo makes another 3 appearance for Leicester in the league.

Finally Boris has gone a whole month without a yellow card. He featured in four games.

Rylan scores 3 goals for the under 21's no senior appearances again.

Up next May player stats and end of season review.

Mate love this idea, especially as a massive KP/Gervais/Merchant fan. You have given me a great idea for a story at some point as well.. Karl Pilkington taking the step in to the world of management?! I might have to do it.

Karl Pilkington taking the step in to the world of management?! I might have to do it.

Somehow I just can't see him doing that really motivational team talk to turn things around at half-time... ;)

Somehow I just can't see him doing that really motivational team talk to turn things around at half-time... ;)

I think that could be part of the fun of the story, I could intentionally show a lack of passion for anything. It's a shame they don't have a moan or whinge option on team talks!

Karl Pilkington said:
All right, lads - who's the mental one here? Is it me or everyone else? We've got the goals we want, now we're just messing about!

May player performances

Poor old Karl not selected for the first team again this month nor was he selected for the U21's. He can now be found playing for United's U18's

Warwick finished the season in fine form scoring 1 of Peterborough's goals in their 2-0 win over Oldham.

Farah ended a productive loan spell at Leicester with 3 full match appearances against Southampton, West ham and Man Utd.

Boris has now managed to go 7 games without a yellow card.

Rylan ended the season with a cameo appearance for West Hams U21's.

Final League tables

View attachment 233891 View attachment 233890View attachment 233889

Player screens and reviews.

Karl Pilkington

View attachment 233888

What must Karl do to get into the United first team, he has been in fine form for the reserves with 18 assists this season. Hopefully United loan him out next season so he can garner some first team experience. Although his mental stats aren't great his technical ability more than makes up for it.

Warwick Davis

View attachment 233887

Obviously playing in League One has helped Warwick develop as a player as his exposure to first team football has been invaluable. He has scored 8 goals and assisted 2 for the Posh this season. Will a bigger club snap him up before the start of the season?? Only time will tell.

Mo Farah

View attachment 233886

Mo started the season playing for the Arsenal U21 team and was restricted to just 6 cup games for the first team. At Arsenal his was deployed as an AML.
Farah then went on loan to Leicester after the January transfer window were he then notched up 12 Premier league appearances. During his time at Leicester he was exclusively deployed as a MR. I think from the bunch Farah has learned the most this season.

Boris "The Brute" Johnson

View attachment 233885

Boris has been a regular starter for Millwall this season when not suspended, he managed to collect 11 yellow cards and has been the enforcer of the Millwall team. I think so far Boris is the only player to live up to his personality. From his stats I believe he will be a top midfield destroyer in a few years time.

Rylan Clark

View attachment 233884

Rylan's season started full of promise, he was making first team appearances, scoring goals and was the first of our players to represent their nation. Unfortunately for Rylan a couple of injuries ruined his season and his football was then restricted to U21 games.

What will next season bring??​

2015/2016 Season

So a new season is upon us, how will our players fair this season?

In this update we will review the progress of our players up until the 1st of January 2016.

Karl Pilkington

View attachment 233764

Poor old Karl just cant catch a break at Manchester United. Karl started the season in the under 21's and that is where he has stayed. He was given the number 47 shirt which shows his lack of importance to the team. All of Karl's appearances so far this season have been for the U21's, he also suffered a 3 month lay off early September with a torn hamstring and is now currently suffering from a dislocated shoulder which has so far kept him out for 3 weeks. He has since found himself on the loan and transfer list. What next for Karl? I am afraid his lack of ambition might just turnaround and bite him in the ***.

Warwick Davis

View attachment 233762

Pocket rocket Warwick has been in fine form for the Posh so far this season. He was handed the number 10 shirt and is regarded as the clubs Key player. He has since repaid the faith shown in him with 9 goals and 2 MOTM showings in his 21 league games to date. The AMC has helped propel the Posh to 4th in the league at the halfway stage of the season? Is promotion on the cards for Warwick?

Mo Farah

View attachment 233760

Mo started the season where he left off, with another loan move to Leicester. Leicester are now plying their trade in the Championship and are looking for an instant return to the top flight. Magic Mo has been terrifying Championship defences with his non stop running and has laid on 9 goals for his team mates so far. He his joint for second in assists in the league. He has also managed 2 league and 1 cup goal so far this season. Is this the breakout year for the magic number 7? Mo is now also our most valuable player at £8.25m

Boris Johnson

View attachment 233757

Boris the Brute is well respected amongst his manager and peers and has managed to bag himself the number 5 shirt and the captains armband at Millwall. However things haven't gone all to plan for Boris this season. He has suffered two training injuries that have kept him out for a total of 12 weeks which has restricted him to only four competitive games this season. Can he recapture his place in the team in the second half of the season? Only time will tell.

Rylan Clark

View attachment 233752

Rylan showed so much early promise last season, the poor chap has hardly had a sniff this season. It has come to a point where Rylan is unhappy and wants to move on to play more first team football. Its not all bad for Rylan though as he has had his first taste of European Football coming on as a 76th minute sub against CSKA Moscow. Can Rylan force himself into the first team or will he engineer himself a move away in search of the first team action he craves??

League Tables

View attachment 233751View attachment 233750View attachment 233749

2015/2016 End of season review

Lets take a look at our players since their last update.

Karl Pilkington

View attachment 233738

Karl may as well give up now. Loaned to Wigan during the January transfer window, it was thought that Karl would go to Wigan and make an impression. 6 appearances later 4 as a sub it doesnt seem Karl made much of an impact especially when he could of made a potential 17 appearances. Where does this leave Karl in the footballing world. He is 22 now and surely must make an impression somewhere soon.

Warwick Davis

View attachment 233736

An outstanding season from Warwick for the Posh, 14 goals from behind the front two and 4 assists to his name things couldn't have gone much better for Warwick this season. Narrowly missing out on promotion after a playoff final loss, Warwick is now wanted by Championship side Norwich. Will Warwick seal a transfer away come the start of the season?? Valued at £4m surely that is a steal for a player of his caliber.

Mo Farah

View attachment 233731

What a season from Magic Mo, a regular in the Leicester team Mo notched up an incredible 45 appearances. He scored 6 league goals and assisted 14 league goals. Mo didn't stop running either averaging 6.19 miles a match. Mo's loan was very successful not only did he help his team return to the top flight at their first attempt he was named in the Championship team of the season. Will Mo get his chance next season or will he find himself out on loan again?

Boris Johnson

View attachment 233728

Boris managed to turn his season around after his early season misfortunes. In the end Boris played in 22 games and seems to have curbed his anger a bit. Although he picked up his first red card he only managed to grab 3 yellows this season. This is a credible drop from last seasons antics. Hopefully the Millwall destroyer can put his injuries behind him and have a successful season come August.

Rylan Clark

View attachment 233720

It seems Rylan's moaning and unhappiness paid off as West Ham decide to give him a chance in the first team. Rylan dully repaid the Hammers faith with his first two league goals and two more in the cups. This gangly target mans stats are great and I'm sure with a bit more first team football he will be banging the goals in on a regular basis.

2015/2016 final league tables

View attachment 233718View attachment 233717View attachment 233716