What If London Was A Country? Updated and Up and running!!

i like the idea but surely it will make for a very imbalanced game.

well done :) My version will have 4 tiers of: North West, North East, Mid-England, and The South.

I will post here when its completed :D

well done :) My version will have 4 tiers of: North West, North East, Mid-England, and The South.

I will post here when its completed :D

I'm looking forward to that one :)

How many tiers of the football pyramid have you gone down to?

4 atm, but I will extend :D

The hard part, is setting the correct regions.

4 atm, but I will extend :D

The hard part, is setting the correct regions.

out of interest where are you putting east anglian clubs as i would have said norwich is probably too far north to be classed in the south section considering you've got london but ipswich, their main rivals aren't really northern enough to be midlands.

Sorry to be dim:

But how do you get it into FM11? :$

out of interest where are you putting east anglian clubs as i would have said norwich is probably too far north to be classed in the south section considering you've got london but ipswich, their main rivals aren't really northern enough to be midlands.
I have 4 regions, North West, North East, London and The South, and Mid-England, which is anywhere above St. Albans (I think), and Below Crewe. Also London and The South have Welsh teams included.

To expand on the idea of a cup competition between winners of the regions' top divisions, would it be possible to include the winners of the SPL too?