• Thread starter victorhugo4222
  • Start date
  • Replies 7
  • Views 713
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

victorhugo4222

After everything that happened with TFF and him getting banned. Surely someone lying or ''cheating'' when they upload a tactic should be bannable also? When looking at screenshots of Lisa's tactics you can clearly there i anomalys there. Last years squad etc. Others apart from me have noticed this and i think it is very misleading when you say you win 38 from 38 in the EPL when nobody else can manage these results with the same tactics.

My question is surely this is just as bad if not worse than what TFF did yet Lisa goes unpunished?

Is this actually a thing? I don't keep up to date with the millions of new tactics atm :ROFLMAO:

On a lighter note, why is my Brazilian midfielder posting on FM Base? ?

fm_NKUs27vkrr.png

You can report posts / threads if you believe them to be misleading or lying. Lisa doesn't natively speak English and for all we know could be using a custom db to test tactics? I didn't see a 38/38 win screenshot though?

look, too, there can be no such thing as to miss so little 4231, I guess I agree with the opponents that they miss

Снимок экрана (94).png
Снимок экрана (98).png

Attachments

• Снимок экрана (99).png
    Снимок экрана (99).png
    241.9 KB · Views: 83
and in order to score 166 goals in the Premier League with Manchester, I probably also didn’t see them and I didn’t upload tactics for people like you.

I think enough has been said at this point and I see no reason to leave this open.

Essentially use the report button if you're suspicisous/notice rules being broken. If you have questions, ask the author but remember there are a good few people here who's English isn't their native tongue, heck I'm English and not really good at writing (or speaking) in English.

On a side note, what TFF was just insanity 75 accounts, using them to bump his own thread and give low ratings to others it would take something special to top that really. Especially if you include the apology he provided.

Status
Not open for further replies.