ikervamos

Reaction score
Hello friends!!!!Can someone explain what is when you say that one tactic is Plug And Play???

it means the tactic you download is ready to use straight away and you do not need to alter anything to your save game. you can simply insert the tactic (plug) and play your game (play).

Generally it was for when the game was less advanced, and was much easier to exploit. This meant a lot of tactics (Mr Houghs etc, or even back a long time ago, Diablo) relied not on any sound footballing or tactical basis, but simply by "breaking" certain parts of the match engine. This meant that the tactic would pretty much work straight away, but also that you didn't really need to shape your players around a tactic, because pretty much anybody would work in it. Hence the term "plug and play".

Plug and Play tactics still exist but SI have made it harder for them to work, for example TFF's Unreal Tactic doesn't work as well on teams that you haven't rebuilt to fit the attribute criteria. There are some plug and play tactics that are successful (Sir Goalalot, postok/w.e's tactic). Whenever I use tactics I never use them as plug and play, I tweak them every game depending on opposition and once you do that you sort of want to make your own which makes the game more interesting.

So its impossible to create this ???

If it is, I haven't found one. And believe me, I've tried!

FM13 was the best/worst for PnP. Any (sensible) formation with 3 central strikers would simply walk over teams. This ME is much tougher (and a little too erratic).