What Is Going On!?: Board Takeover

Ec

Reaction score
Its now been 4 and a half months since Staines Town Supporters Trust had talks with the Chairman regards to a takeover, why hasnt a deal been made yet? Surely it dosent take this long?!
I havent been able to sign players since ive been at the club (Aug 09) its now mid feb, how long does a board takeover take?!

Im desperatly in need of players as im in a major relegation battle.

Any help/words of advice would be appreciated

as long as it needs to, birmingham were in talks for a year irl

There is no set time to when they are dealt with, I will feel sorry for you if the take over doesn't go through, for now, you'll just have to deal with what you got.

Thats a kick in the teeth :/

Relegation it is i think... ****** takeover, supporters trust of all people :(

Thats a kick in the teeth :/

Relegation it is i think... ****** takeover, supporters trust of all people :(
unlucky mate ,but you never know, you might scrape it still

You already have athread for this subject...why did you make a new one?

the best thing to do is just forget about, and hope you can get by with what you've got

You already have athread for this subject...why did you make a new one?

Cus i posted it on LLM and it was taking longer and i was gettin more concerned so posted it in this section

I wasnt too fussed when LFC got taken over, didnt really think about it and before you know it, were rich!

I wasnt too fussed when LFC got taken over, didnt really think about it and before you know it, were rich!
Supporter's trust takeover's are carp, you don't get much money, if any.

Id like to see it fall through however that would mean the last (almost) 5 months were a waste of time and i could have signed new players!

Its end of Feb and im just inside the drop zone, 2 points from safety, the last 3 games ive been 2-0, 2-1 and 3-0 up and some how managed to throw the lead away on all occasions drawing 2 and losing one....

RIDICULAS!

sub defenders in the second half so you dont throw away leads because sometimes the get sloppy worked for me :p

I had a save as staines.. first season, promoted to BSP. Takeover initiated.. wasn't completed for another 3 years, when i was in League 1. :(

I know how you feel am leeds and in december time 2010 am in the board take over to been waiting for months since the start of the season hope some one richs takes over :)

3 YEARS?! HAHA!

F*ck that! If I stay up and it hasnt been completed by July, im stepping down

****** Takeovers!! :(

know how you feel am leeds and in december time 2010 am in the board take over to been waiting for months since the start of the season hope some one richs takes over :)

I am Leeds and had a takeover bid from Peter Lorimer, ended uo with a 30 Million quid transfer kitty so could be good for you.. although ive spent it on players like Gago and Kieta who are struggling to perform. BTW, buy Alex Smithies as a GK, turns out amazing. I didnt and had to spend £15 million to get him..

Surely they can't place an embargo for 3 years?