What is it with Toni Kroos?

FamousPeter

Reaction score
I'm currently 15 seasons in, in my 5th year with Roma. Every year I've launched about 10 bids for Toni Kroos (at Bayern), from £60,000,000 to my best wonderkids plus £waytoomuch. Everything has been rejected; and every time I play Bayern he rips me to shreds. Has anyone ever signed him, and when is the best season to?

My brother's signed him on his Arsenal save, 2013/14 season for 67 mill.

I signed him at 18, and although he had good attributes, he never performed. Averaged at about a 6.6 over 15 games.

I got his brother from rostock

felix kroos, turned out well class, worth 20million.

he was my marquee signing for hull city cost about 32mill i think, cant remember how old he was though, and was rubbish till i trained him to play right wing and he was an assist machiiiine!!

played with Leverkusen, first season as a 19 year old he scored 16 times with 15 assists from 34 appearances. signed him the year after for 20 mill

Just bought him for £15m in the first season - he can't come though till next season as he is on loan :'(

First season I brought him for about 11 million but then on 10.3 you needed to do it the 2nd season.

Basically the earlier the best since he is definetely going to perform and be worth alot of money so you should buy him before he gets to perform otherwise your losing millions.