bluenose_rob

Reaction score
They sound so bad!!!!!
What on earth are they?

I have never experienced one, until now! I was happily playing FM, then....it popped up and my game crashed?

What does this mean and how do I fix it?

where you crash a car, and **** flys everywhere. it's unfortunate.

A crash dump is just the information the game produces when the crash happens so diagnosis (by SI) can be performed.

The crash itself could have happened because of various reasons. When exacly where you doing ect?

At the time, I was looking at the top scorers from the Blue Square Premier for previous seasons!

It just gave a location of where the crash dump was.
Will this affect my game?

It shouldn't, but you will have to load your last saved game. Anything after that is gone I'm afraid.

To fix;

Go on steam, library, right click FM11, properties, local files, verify integrity of game cache, defragment cache files, and delete your crash dumps folder.

To fix;

Go on steam, library, right click FM11, properties, local files, verify integrity of game cache, defragment cache files, and delete your crash dumps folder.

Cheers mate.

Thank you everybody for their help by the way!

---------- Post added at 07:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:43 PM ----------

Sorry, but I think I am going to re-open this post.
I am playing the game by CD. Just for peace of mind, I want to delete the crash dumps folder.
Where do I find this?

Many Thanks.

My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2011\crash dumps