kevin222

Reaction score
Hello what it Natural fitness? is it good if a player has a hight natural fitness? and what will it do to his preformance.

Basically it plays a part in how quickly a player will recover from injury, how tired they will get from training/matches, but most importantly, players with high natural fitness will keep their other physical stats for longer after they peak. So essentially players with a high natural fitness can play at their peak for longer instead of their physical stats rapidly declining like they would with a player with a low natural fitness.

Last edited:
is this a serious quesiton?

Don't be a ****, if you can't answer the question, don't comment.

Basically it plays a part in how quickly a player will recover from injury, how tired they will get from training/matches, but most importantly, players with high natural fitness will keep their other physical stats for longer after they peak. So essentially players with a high natural fitness can play at their peak for longer instead of their physical stats rapidly declining like they would with a player with a low natural fitness.

Samba, are you stupid, just mind your own buisness.

And thanks for the answer, now i get it. Thats why Frank Lampard can play for that many years

I didn't your correct, hence the stupid comment made by be. I think I got told though.

Now now, we don't want any arguments. The question was answered; let's move on.

I thought it was determination that prevented stats rapidly declining?

Something Ivica Olic has that allows him to score 12 goals in the Champions League when he is 36 years old. At least in my game :D. Olic is a beast. i bet he can do well until his 40's

I heard somewhere that it also affects how much training affects their attributes - can anyone confirm/deny?

The higher the natural fitness, the longer they keep their physical stats for when they're in the twilight of their careers (long term injuries and a substantial lack of playing time will definitely lower their physical stats even if theyre really naturally fit though). I believe it also affects how quickly they recover after a game, how quickly it takes them to reach match fitness and also how long it takes to lose their match fitness when theyre not playing.