Doro

Reaction score
I start with Wolfsburg, at the Eroupean League everthing going great, but in league the things are not good enough.
We start bad, them I found the tactic but them she start crash.
Watch at the images, what to your opinion I need to change ? personal instructions ?
xGCjYyK.png

1rZOKuN.png

CsPl67c.png

most of the players have an instruction to close down more/much more.
De Bruyne have no personal instruction. Hunt - to try a More Risky Passes
The FB's push more and close down more(RB) and much more(LB) and cross to center.

How can I change things to succeed more ?

It's a very, very aggressive and attacking tactic. I dare say it's much too attacking in the role selection and your TIs may be unnecessary because an Attacking mentality already has 4 of the 5 TIs you've selected. Was there a reason you needed to amplify it even more?

It's a very, very aggressive and attacking tactic. I dare say it's much too attacking in the role selection and your TIs may be unnecessary because an Attacking mentality already has 4 of the 5 TIs you've selected. Was there a reason you needed to amplify it even more?
What TI's you try ?

If you don't know what to use, don't use any. Add as you need them.

I start with Wolfsburg, at the Eroupean League everthing going great, but in league the things are not good enough.
We start bad, them I found the tactic but them she start crash.
Watch at the images, what to your opinion I need to change ? personal instructions ?
xGCjYyK.png

1rZOKuN.png

CsPl67c.png

most of the players have an instruction to close down more/much more.
De Bruyne have no personal instruction. Hunt - to try a More Risky Passes
The FB's push more and close down more(RB) and much more(LB) and cross to center.

How can I change things to succeed more ?

If you wish, you can try my current main tactic. The players you have can be on the pitch at the same time, just in different roles. I am enjoying great success with it. Only OIs: wide players are shown inner leg, so AML is shown right foot and so on. I am also using the Assistant Manager to give OIs in match. LB takes left corners and RB takes right.

View attachment 285663 View attachment 285661

This is the current run with it
View attachment 285654
###DOWNLOAD LINK###

Last edited: