What is objectively the best tactic on fm24?

anudhs

Reaction score
Can't access the SI forum from where I am, but its on the first page of the Tactics forum there and titled something that starts with "Tips for Newbies". Something about choosing any formation. Just provides some basic ideas, Team Instructions, and effective roles. I put into a shape that suited my players. Its a mid block so probably not best suited to a top level club expected to dominate.

There is no tactic that's objectively the best. It all depends on context and other circumstances. If you're managing a top club with top players who are quick, physical, have high work rate, stamina, team work and aggression, a high line with relentless pressing might work better for you than it would for a relegation candidate whose squad isn't up to par and which lacks said attributes.

Plug and play works less well this year than it did in previous years in my opinion, but even then there wasn't one specific tactic objectively sitting above all the others.

Can't access the SI forum from where I am, but its on the first page of the Tactics forum there and titled something that starts with "Tips for Newbies". Something about choosing any formation. Just provides some basic ideas, Team Instructions, and effective roles. I put into a shape that suited my players. Its a mid block so probably not best suited to a top level club expected to dominate.

Probably swanslonia 4231 by gyr v2
Had good success with that one.

Attachments

• gyr_-_swansalona_fm24_202646.fmf
    42.5 KB · Views: 29

Try these tactics also

Attachments

• GYR GREEN GOBLIN FM24.fmf
    198 KB · Views: 12
  • 4-1-1-2-2 Total Football (Conway-ball) Both Sides.rar
    81.3 KB · Views: 19
  • GYR - 433 THANOS FM24.fmf
    410.5 KB · Views: 13
  • AMATER TACTIC by Vujevic.fmf
    44.8 KB · Views: 13