NandoIsGod9

Banned
Reaction score
messing around with the editor and it says sugar daddy chose to go background,foreground or underwriter, what is it? and whats best to put it on.

thanks

cheers, do i put it on background or foreground? or the other one

Sad old guy with money who showers young girls with money and gifts so they will have *** with him.

Example:

stringfellows-girls02.jpg

Oh it also means rich chairman who pumps lots of money into his football team apparently.

---------- Post added at 02:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 AM ----------

cheers, do i put it on background or foreground? or the other one
Foreground for the money.

# FRONT_END - They throw money at the club to spend.
# BACK_END - They spend enough to make them a force in their current league but if they go up a level or two it would no longer apply.
# UNDERWRITER - They don't give the manager any extra transfer budget but come the end of the season they will always cover any loss the club is making and not expect the money back.

A chairman that is rich and will provide the club with money, there are three types of Sugar Daddy,

Foreground - like Man Citys owners, they will pump cash in to the club ona regular basis
Background - provides funds to build the team quickly and usually backs away
Underwriter - wont let the club go bust but doesnt pump much money in like Abrahmovic

These are from memory so I may not be 100% correct but i am about 90% sure ;)

******** for rich old men in exchange for becoming a millionaire when he dies.

.. Or the boring old chairmen buys you lots of players. .

Is it possible to get sugar daddy in the game?

Is it possible to get sugar daddy in the game?

Yes, if a team gets taken over by very rich owners. Unfortunately I'm afraid you don't have a choice on that matter.