What is the best and most efective PRe-SEason training?????

Jhonyb

Reaction score
Hello

What should be the best pre-season training to get 3 tactics to Fluid? Should i make 3 or 2 is just enough and then i tweak them in matches??

What should i train after pre season ?????

thx

I would definitely say 2 tactics are more than enough.

Also, I tend to stick with fitness training in pre-season.

After that, it depends on the strengths/weaknesses of your squad and on your playing style. If my *** man is good enough, I generally follow his suggestions on training...

Having played one season and just starting the official games in the next one, I think that someone should follow the old traditional method. One month fitness and after that team cohesion until the first official game. As for the tactis I think it depends on how many different tactics a person uses during the season. If you are going to use only one for example put it in three slots and you are done!!

Στάλθηκε από το GT-I9300 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

I see no point in fitness training in pre-season (or any other part of the season) because I never want to focus specifically on physical attributes for the whole team unless the individual training calls for it.

I'll much rather spend pre season getting Team Cohesion done with Match Prep training on max for tactical familiarity of 1 tactic.

I see no point in fitness training in pre-season (or any other part of the season)

Interesting. How many friendlies do you play in pre-season then? And what are your players' physical condition like when you get to the first competitive game?

I find that my players seem to have lost any sort of physical shape they were in when they get back from a few weeks of summer holiday...

Interesting. How many friendlies do you play in pre-season then? And what are your players' physical condition like when you get to the first competitive game?

I find that my players seem to have lost any sort of physical shape they were in when they get back from a few weeks of summer holiday...
I play around 5 or 6 friendlies.

Fitness only trains attributes, so I pay no attention to it during pre-season when I have more important things to do and train.

I would certainly say fitness training can make a difference at least in British lower leagues with the fixture congestion. You need players with good physical attributes to help them tire out more slowly and recover more quickly.

I never use fitness training during pre season, All about tactical training, match tactics and team cohesion.

Fitness will come with playing games and training in general.

For pre-season I always focus on tactics with intense very high for the 1st month and after that high for the next month. At the same time match preparation I put on Match tactics 40%. All 3 tactics will be fluid within 4-5 months. After tactical focus. During the season my focus will be on ball control - high and team cohesion - high. This is my routine for all games. You also need to have a good look with your staffs workload when you assign intensity level. The minimum workload on all read should be average, none should be high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tactical also trains attributes, FWIW.

1. Choose early season start.
2. No rest b4 or after matches for 3 wks then rest after match. Bar fully to the left for pre season.
3. Fitness average once week then fitness high for a week.
4. Rest of pre-season team cohesion high.
5. All pre season tactics match training.
6. Friendlies every 3/4 days.
7. Watch players fitness/condition all preseason and adjust friendlies sched accordingly.

I see no point in fitness training in pre-season (or any other part of the season) because I never want to focus specifically on physical attributes for the whole team unless the individual training calls for it.

I'll much rather spend pre season getting Team Cohesion done with Match Prep training on max for tactical familiarity of 1 tactic.

Fitness in pre-season= Less injuries at regural season

I set my tactics as soon as I started at Liverpool, set training to tactical at a very high level with highest level of match tactics prep yet the team have only just become the very lowest level of 'competent' with it.

We were absolutely dire in our first game away at Leicester, couldn't keep possession, got dominated and fluked a 1-0 win, but with City up next I'm fearing the worst.

I 'one-day holidayed' through 5 of the 7 pre-season games, could this be the cause of the slow progress? I did tick 'use current match tactics', but now I'm thinking I have to be in charge to speed the progress up.

Or is there something else I could be doing wrong?