What is the best Football Manager 2012 Challenge Out There?

NUFC Cookie

Reaction score
I want you guys to tell me the most hardest challenge on fm 2012 there is, because I want to try it and do a lets play of it on my Youtube Channel here JordyC1998's Channel - YouTube
So if you guys could tell me a really difficult football manager challenge i will do it.
One that gets mentioned most i will do :)

Ive heard of the San Marino Challenge, whats the triple part?

it's where you manage san marino calcio, the club in the italian league system, the national team and a club of your choice from the san marino league. i've left links to my attempt at it and a download of the league for if you want to try it/ to give you a better idea of how hard it is.

link to the league http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/tran...ues-editing/86603-campionato-sammarinese.html

link to my san marino triple story which i had to abandon due to losing the save http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...ino-triple-%96-dreaming-impossible-dream.html

since then i've started a new save trying to get pennarossa from the san marino league to the best club in the world trying to win 5 champions leagues and improve the rest of the league in the process.

Ahh, so you have to make the National team good, as they have never won a competitive fixture, as i said ive heard of this challenge and all that, it seems good ! Ive actually tried it bfore tbh, quite hard I wouldnt mind having another go!

You need to win champions league with some club from London, Paris, Munich, Moscow and Athene. Clubs doesn't matters, they just need to be from this cities. That means 5 champions league with 5 clubs.
More rules: reputation - automatic and you need to start unemployed.

it depends on how hard you want this challenge to be, i mean you could try and win teh top league of every country on the original game in one save or try and win the prem with all 20 current teams. or maybe try the pentagon challenge where you have to win the champions league with a team from each continent (or extend it to be club world cup with a team from each continent.). if you wanted something a little easier then trying to break the old firm dominance in scotland or trying to break the barca real madrid monopoly of the spanish league, or win the portugese league with a team that isn't part of their top 3/4.

or if you wated an international challenge then maybe trying to get the euro's, acn and al equivalents, or the world cup with a team that starts ranked outside the top 50/100/150.

I think the San Marino Triple it is, i no i havnt left this post up for a while but it seems a tricky and fun challenge to do!
Not uploading up to youtube but will be doing a Story of it on FM CROWD :)