KidSparxx

Reaction score
Whats the best formation for all round solidity? In both defense and attack. This question is in general so don't say "Base it around your players".

Thank You.

It cant be in general as it also depends on what team you are managing and in what league?

There is no 'best formation'. Formations are neutral, it's how you play them that affects how solid or otherwise it is.

I'm sorry, but you'll have to base it around your players.

Basically what GodCubed said- There is no such thing as a 'Best Formation'. The only way you'll have a good formation, if it suits the players you have in your squad and your playing style. Some formations will work for some teams, some won't, its about picking the right one for your team.

totally true. i usually play with an attacking fluid 4-4-2 with advanced wingers, and it works for all my saves pretty much, but it wasnt working for my current sunderland save at all, so i made a counter attacking rigid 4-2-3-1 and its working a treat, so you really gotta just focus on what your players are capable of, its only recently with this save that its really hit home that :)