Kranky123

Reaction score
Finally getting round to buying the game,

what do people suggest as being the best tactic for people to use on 14.3?

Wait a week or so.
Good tactics will be delivered don't worry, you have amazing creators on this site.

The best tactic I can recommend is to delete the game, remember how good championship manager/football manager have always been up until this years version. Forget this years version and hope that the creators get next years right. #that would be the tactic I would advise.

The best tactic I can recommend is to delete the game, remember how good championship manager/football manager have always been up until this years version. Forget this years version and hope that the creators get next years right. #that would be the tactic I would advise.

It's a good one !
But unfortunately, SI guys think they have done a great game, and they think we don't know how to play..........

unstoppable two quadruples in a row.

I laughed so hard at this!

I laughed so hard at this!
cheers. i have been playing championship manager/football manager since 1993's version made by domark. i have never used any cheats on any games and always play it realistic. Don't like making unrealistic transfers or anything like that. I have loved every years version except champ '95 when Cambridge had some incredibly gifted players(only die hard fans will understand that reference) This years version I must admit my love for the game has dwindled. I have spent hours creating tactics for my team, working on set pieces and individual and team instructions etc. Then I load it up again and an update has occurred and it all turns to ****. Obviously you always get the usual responses from people who have got a magic formation that is still working (usually in season 2023/2024 or something) Out of my mates there was about 10 of us that have always played the series but I think after this years version that number will be down to just 1 or 2 or us

cheers. i have been playing championship manager/football manager since 1993's version made by domark. i have never used any cheats on any games and always play it realistic. Don't like making unrealistic transfers or anything like that. I have loved every years version except champ '95 when Cambridge had some incredibly gifted players(only die hard fans will understand that reference) This years version I must admit my love for the game has dwindled. I have spent hours creating tactics for my team, working on set pieces and individual and team instructions etc. Then I load it up again and an update has occurred and it all turns to ****. Obviously you always get the usual responses from people who have got a magic formation that is still working (usually in season 2023/2024 or something) Out of my mates there was about 10 of us that have always played the series but I think after this years version that number will be down to just 1 or 2 or us
yeah marc oliver and joseph ive had them all as well

i do remember playing that 95 cm on my amiga i was about 11 or 12 i remember cambridge player collins or Collis or something like that, and newcastle andy cole was best!

i am a huge galatasaray fan and we won uefa semi final against leeds and the same year we won cup in the final against arsenal but i would like to say that i remember leeds squad on 2001 mark viduka, ian harte, harry kewell, alan smith. lee bowyer, paul robinson that was great squad booth in the game and IRL !!

Please do not forget portuguese legend striker To Madeira (think it was around that time). What a legend!!!
View attachment 516254

to madeira and tsigalko are the best strikers and polish marcin harasimowicz
midfilders like nikiforenko said assane ndiye and aghahowa defenders like klimek okoronkwo heh cm 01/02 till today one of the best

To be on topic; Jassar's 4231 works brilliant for me. But it seems like the tactic will only work if you have a striker with +17 fininishing. Won the PL + CL two years in a row. Second year was actually easier than first year, because I was better prepared.