What is the best tactic to use on FM16?

MrDeanGenie

Reaction score
So I have finally purchased Football Manager 2016.

I am looking for a really effective tactic. I found that in Football Manager 2015 that the Tinkerman's Goalscoring Strikeforce was the best for me and I am looking for a similar tactic.

What is the best one in your opinion?

Last edited:
There isnt a definite one, depends who you are, who u buy, how you wanna play, league, nation etc etc etc... read the threads pick one tailored closest to your squad and tweak it to suit.

The one that maximizes your players' existing strengths, minimizes their weaknesses, and takes advantage of your opponents' weaknesses.

The tactic you come up with yourself and can feel some sense of pride in when it works, rather than shame for having "success" using someone else's work? What is the point in doing a youtube series if you don't show your own work? :/

The tactic you come up with yourself and can feel some sense of pride in when it works, rather than shame for having "success" using someone else's work? What is the point in doing a youtube series if you don't show your own work? :/

You've a very good point! :) In the end I have created my own tactic, with similarities to the one I used on FM15. Thanks for the feedback! :)