what is the best way finding good regen?

alex828

Reaction score
I have seen people with amazing regens, I'm jealous, and I want to know what is the best way in scouting best regens?? I usually find them a little too late and i have to pay like 10m for a 17 year-old...

Football Manager 2013 Regen Dates

Check the site out. When the date comes around (e.g. 8th March, the most popular regen date), go trawling around the u-18 teams of most clubs. See a potential winner, scout him (or if his stats are absolutely insane, just sign him up immediately).

It's for FM13 but the dates shouldn't change if the dates IRL don't change.

There's a chance that the youngster will sign a contract with their original club anyway, but if not, you can get a potential world beater for under 1m, which is a steal.

Cheers mate.

Easiest and laziest way short of straight up cheating is to get as many scouts as you can then wait for a regen day. Once said regen day is around go to the world youth intake, select said month and country highlight and get scout report.
You'll need a lot of scouts because you'll be getting through a few hundred players at a time.

The best way though is to manually look at each one, offer a contract to any that initially look decent and then wait for the scout report to come in before you decide to cancel or complete the deal.